Your Thoughts: Authentic Animal Replica

rexcrk

Reaction score
I got Animal today! Oh my gosh he's sooo cool and so huge! I'm getting excited just thinking of how I'm gonna spend the rest of my day off with him!

And I already have a pair of drum sticks so I don't need to worry about buying those, but where can I get a good quality replica-worthy spiked collar and chain? (Online or otherwise). Yes he looks fine without it, but I'd really like to get one for him.

Oh and a cool story: I was watching The Muppet Movie waiting for Animal to arrive (I knew he was coming today) and as I was opening him and I got to the part where I took the plastic bag off of him the part in the movie was on where Animal saves the day by eating the insta-grow pills! :halo: totally awesome.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I got Animal today! Oh my gosh he's sooo cool and so huge! I'm getting excited just thinking of how I'm gonna spend the rest of my day off with him!

And I already have a pair of drum sticks so I don't need to worry about buying those, but where can I get a good quality replica-worthy spiked collar and chain? (Online or otherwise). Yes he looks fine without it, but I'd really like to get one for him.

Oh and a cool story: I was watching The Muppet Movie waiting for Animal to arrive (I knew he was coming today) and as I was opening him and I got to the part where I took the plastic bag off of him the part in the movie was on where Animal saves the day by eating the insta-grow pills! :halo: totally awesome.
Glad you like him, but trust me when I say over the coming days and weeks he will get even BETTER! ! ! ! ! As soon as his feathers settle he really starts to like like the real thing

Nick22

Reaction score
i am hoping to get animal sometime soon. i've been begging my parents to get me one of the MR muppets for my birthday/christmas. i am mostly hoping for Kermit though. out of the 3 released MR muppets, i would probobly get animal last. but knowing that he is only limited to 1500 copies, i may get him if i dont get him for chritmas. if anyone has all 3 of the MR muppets, please tell me your opinion on each one. :smile: just send me a private message if you can.

Davina

Reaction score
well Nick, I believe Kermit is sold out, so you'd have to get _really_ lucky on the secondary market.
I do love my Kermit to death though.. he's just so cool...
The other two should be arriving at my house later this week and I can't wait.

Nick22

Reaction score
well Nick, I believe Kermit is sold out, so you'd have to get _really_ lucky on the secondary market.
kermit is actually still available on amazon. :smile: i am going to try and save up my money to buy him if i dont get him for my birthday or christmas

MuppetCaper

Reaction score

Right now, you can get a Kermit at Redford Films for only $120. Better get it now cause that is really a good deal!

rtgentry

Reaction score
ebay always has them on there. Kermit is out there just waiting for you.

Nick22

Reaction score
Right now, you can get a Kermit at Redford Films for only $120. Better get it now cause that is really a good deal!
thanks!:smile::smile: that really helps alot! thats the cheapest i've found any of them so far! kermit and animal together are only $399.99! which is usually the price of animal alone!:smile:

Davina

Reaction score
he's here! Animal just arrived and has been taken out of his box. Right now he's sitting up on the shelf next to Kermit.. his "hair" really needs to settle down, right now it's all been squished up forward over his face... so you really can't tell what he looks like right now.. *sigh* ah well.. things should settle out in a day or two.. and tips for taming his do?
right now i'm just too excited over his arrival to do any actual sort of critical review.. (and annoyed/anxious over Gonzo's arrival.. they apparently got put on different trucks.. darn them!) plus a lil groggy due to a really nasty head cold and meds.. but.. will be back with pics and review later (gotta find the spare camera batteries anyway..)

Telly

Reaction score
After Christmas, Animal's MINE! We're moving out of our apartment December 1st and we don't have a place yet so I have to save up for deposit for a new place and all that. Plus I have 3 birthdays between November and December, not to mention Christmas. But after Christmas....:halo: