Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
By the way, thanks Caper. My pupil material came today and I now have a much better Gonzo. I'll post pictures soon. I especially like how there's some "give" to the adhesive so the dot can be tweaked after placement. I'm still "zen"-ing where they should end up.

Also working on painting the lid shells and green stripe. I migh go through and change the color a little. It is very green. :concern:

I think future Master Replicas posers should have pupils with some "give" to them so they can be tweaked by the owner. Either way, for next to nothing by way of money I have enough pupil material for an entire Muppet Movie ending group shot number of Muppets! Thanks again!
Great, I cannot wait to see how they came out. I will be working on Gonzo's bottom lip and color it the pink that it should be this weekend. I also got to finish my Animals collar that I am making from scratch sometime as well.....if I had the time. How easy was it to take off Gonzo's old pupils?

I do also like this material as well. I am glad that it does give a little for placement. I was kinda wondering about that myself. Glad to help out! :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
I just hope Fozzie's fur isn't too long because God forbid! :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
I just hope Fozzie's fur isn't too long because God forbid!
1000 Muppet fans equipped with rotary shavers? Yeah, scary! :embarrassed:

:eek:

(being serious, even if it was a bit long, i doubt it'd be much of an issue. I think the only thing with Fozzie is that he'll be stuffed to the right level and not look too fat.)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Posted this image in the other thread. I am still tweaking the pupils, but I did Animal also! I also painted the lid shells on Gonzo and will lighten the green lid lip a little too - eventually. Had to paint the shell first to make pupil placement more accurate. :concern:

I encourage anyone who has these posers and are unhappy with the eye focus to use this adhesive material, scissors and a circular stencil set to make this fix. I am happy I did. Thanks again MuppetCaper. With that and the collar you recommended you are two for two!

Convincing John

Reaction score
...1000 Gonzo's end up in a landfill somewhere.
Reminds me of the E.T. Atari game...

Anyway, even after all the pics, all the reviews, good and bad, I'm still undecided.:coy: It looks sorta okay and I wouldn't mind having one if I could fix it.

I'm going to see how much my tax refund check is, then (maybe) get one. As I've said before, right now I'm making student loan payments so no Gonzo for me now. For those of you who are still in school, here's what it's like after you graduate and the student loan company contacts you each month.

You know something? I wish I could buy a Gonzo replica...and I know exactly which one I want. I want the one Terry Angus made. Now THAT'S a replica! I wonder where it went...

Convincing John

Luke

Reaction score
You know something? I wish I could buy a Gonzo replica...and I know exactly which one I want. I want the one Terry Angus made. Now THAT'S a replica! I wonder where it went...
As far as i know they get cut up in the factory so they can seperate him into parts they can copy and assemble back together.

NO DISSASEMBLE JOHNNY 5 !

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Perhaps we could aquire it and sew it back together and call it Gonzostien?

Status
Not open for further replies.