Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
just ordered my MR GONZO YOOO HOOO! he'll be here in a few days thay tell me! yes!

CAN NOT WAIT!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I've already posted this on the other Gonzo thread but I know theres a few of us that it applies to so I though I'd post it here aswell. BAD NEWS for those of use who ordered Gonzo through the Collector Zone. I spoke to Paul today who said that he has been in contact with their buyer and Gonzo in currently being shipped over from the US and will not be here for another month I really hoped we'd see him ALOT sooner.

SO, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find a UK retailer who has him IN STOCK and ready to ship

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...He better get here before I leave uni for the summer...

Reevz1977

Reaction score
For those in the US and the UK www.toynk.com have Gonzo in-stock for $249.99 (£128.07) plus shipping. Not bad for anybody thats in a rush to get hold of the little blue fella. I'm pretty tempted!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
For those in the US and the UK www.toynk.com have Gonzo in-stock for $249.99 (£128.07) plus shipping. Not bad for anybody thats in a rush to get hold of the little blue fella. I'm pretty tempted!
I seen these selling on ebay.com. Problem is postage to UK is over $90. It made the total about £190. Thats £30 more than waiting for Collector Zone. Also if there is a problem or fault its more difficult and expensive to return it?

Its a good price though.

Chris

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Guys can I ask all of you an honest question? For those that have their gonzo. Would the foam used for gonzo's eyelids, or even the foam used on the insides been sufficient for the nose? Is it the same what is it? Reticulated foam? Even if not authentic wouldn't any kind of foam been asthetically right? Educate us here! LOL

Kevin

muppetperson

Reaction score
my Gonzo is about to make his journey to Australia and as soon as he arrives, he is going to be sent away for a nose job!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Guys can I ask all of you an honest question? For those that have their gonzo. Would the foam used for gonzo's eyelids, or even the foam used on the insides been sufficient for the nose? Is it the same what is it? Reticulated foam? Even if not authentic wouldn't any kind of foam been asthetically right? Educate us here! LOL

Kevin
The foam used for the eyelids appears to be very fragile - likely too fragile for the nose. I see why they had to go another rout. The "sock" is actually more like "netting" that attempts to give a foam-like texture or pattern. It doesn't quite succeed, but I have fallen in love with this Gonzo anyway. I still stand by the idea of a hollow plastic molded nose. Even with his faults he’s my favorite replica so far.

Francis Lax

Reaction score
Hi there ! I received my Gonzo two days ago, and I would have been happier with him if the facbric of one pupil hadn't been slightly torn, giving him a strange look. What's more, I actually have the feeling the inside of the box--where Gonzo is fixed by a transparent plastic lid--was opened before, since the tapes on 3 sides are not as wide as the fourth (3 centimeters wide only, far less than the fourth side). Could someone tell me the width of their tapes so that I can know whether everything is normal ?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.