Old School Volume 2 coming November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't know, sorry. We’ll just have to wait and see if any more information is released (or wait for someone to get their hands on the set and report back). I do have some inquries out to folks at Sesame, but I don't know if they will even know what I want to know. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks GW.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If the first test show is included, then the sketch with Ernie talking about what body parts he has two of will be included twice, as it was in the first test show and episode 666. I don't know if this was included in any of the other test shows, but if I was in charge of these Old School sets then the test shows would be released in production order.

It is a bit ironic that the first test show was recently sold on ebay, and somebody purchased it and then posted a sketch listing on Muppet Wiki, only for us to be getting this soon, while I believe that none of us have any of the other test shows (if any of us did, then I'm sure that Muppet Wiki would have pages for more test shows).

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm so happy to hear SS Old School volume two is coming out soon! This is fantastic news... oh I cannot w-a-i-t! :excited:

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
I can't believe no one has mentioned being excited about the collectible animation cell from "Pinball Number Count". I'm sure psyched about that. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree. That just is too cool. I hope further collections come with cool stuff like that as well.

I will admit, if they don't have the Star Wars stuff on here, I'll be a little bummed.

Status
Not open for further replies.