I won't be posting anymore...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I know that I have mysteriously vanished over the last few months. Well, we are having massive computer problems. I dont know when I will be able to start posting again, but I wil as soon as I can

Kiki

Reaction score
Sarge! Oh my goodness... hi, long time no see! It's great to see you around these parts! :excited:

unclematt

Reaction score
It was good to see you Sarge. Hope you aren't gone too long.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been thinking about taking another sabbatical from MC; the human drama around is just keep being blown out of proportion, and it seems like quite a few people around here are being apathetic and crying for sympathetic attention, even if they bring it on themselves.

I don't plan on leaving completely, but at the moment, I just don't feel like posting here much at the moment.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I understand Snowth. I hope taking a break will do you a lot of good. I'll keep in touch via e-mail.

Nick22

Reaction score
I've been thinking about taking another sabbatical from MC; the human drama around is just keep being blown out of proportion, and it seems like quite a few people around here are being apathetic and crying for sympathetic attention, even if they bring it on themselves.

I don't plan on leaving completely, but at the moment, I just don't feel like posting here much at the moment.
:frown: buh bye snowthy. hope to see ya back here soon.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Why is it that I never notice this drama? It's like pre-visible Snuffy. It leaves before I enter the room. :embarrassed:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
well this is my first time posting here and its kinda sad...but i am moving to Los Angeles tomorrow and while im excited im also sad a bit but i wont be posting for a least a month or 2 while i get settled meet friends and re start school....take care my Muppet fam

Luke

Reaction score
Why is it that I never notice this drama? It's like pre-visible Snuffy. It leaves before I enter the room. :embarrassed:
Same here ... they really need to either highlight any drama in neon or release a "catch up" dvd. :insatiable:

Actually it sounds more exciting, i feel like im only getting half the MC experience lol