I won't be posting anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, Snowthy. :stick_out_tongue: I gotta say, though, I can't stand how Hollywood combines names like that. When did they decide that saying two names was too much work, lol?
Probably around the same time Hollywood decided it was too much work to say someone's full name, then went to things like "J-Lo", "J-Rat", "K-Fed", and crap like that.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
D' Snowth:

May I ask why all of this is going on?

I'm I'm asking something I shouldn't be then feel free to say no comment.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, there's different reasons for the different several times we've moved, but they've all been the same: money.

The house we were living in at the moment had $1,000 rent a month, but sadly, for a while there, my dad hadn't been receiving much work at his job (he's a truck driver and has to deliver and pick up medical equipment across the country, but for a few months, he hadn't had any cross-country trips), so his paychecks weren't as big as they should, therefore we weren't exactly able to come up with $1,000 a month for house payments. AT FIRST, the landlords said that was okay, and they'd be happy to work and bear with us until we could caught up and stuff; then around September, when my dad was able to catch up and pay over two month's worth of rent, they decided to turn right around and say "we don't want your business anymore, please get out tonight!"

That's how the situation turns out about 8 out of 10 times, and we've moved now nearly twice that many times! Dang, how do people do it? How do they manage to stay in one house all their lives?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I would just like to say that I will not be posting much anymore. Yeah, yeah, I know, I went through this whole thing before. But last time I said I want posting at all. I still might drop in, but I dont plan on making regular visits. I have my reasons.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Sgt. Floyd! Drop back in whenever you feel like it!

Snowthy, sorry things are still not so great buddy. I hope you guys have a more permanent solution soon. Have some muffins.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope things work out well for you and your family Snowthers.
And I wish you all the very best too Sargey. I hope you check out my three detectives story from time to time. It's taking me awhile to work on it but I am updating it every now and then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I see the Trojan Horses missed me as well; only my third day with internet on my computer, and a Trojan Horse worked its way into my computer... and the internet here has a free firewall enabled!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Eek. Another trojan? I think I better run a virus scan. I sent you a pm. I dont knwo if you got it or not

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't worry, this was a smaller, easier to contain one. This time, it infection my System Volume Information, instead of a temporary internet file.