Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

goodrastus

Reaction score
Haha! That's why behave its merits on occasion :wink: Mind you, I blame my ex for starting the habit of purchasing. I had found a "few" of the Palisades figurines on special so had the Pigs in Space setup in my study, and one or two others. He made the fatal flaw of saying, "When you get more, you can get a shelf for them and display them....." Well the entire bookcase got filled and now I'm trying to find room for these new guys.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
That was me who said it was £149! Thats what I paid for him, a tenner less for asking for discount as I said I was buying the whole line from them and telling others to get Muppets from them. If you dont ask you dont get! Still if I had paid £10 more thats still really cheap IMO.....I like many others have spent that on a night out.
CRIKEY!:eek: What kind of nights out do you have. I sweat if I spend more than £50:stick_out_tongue:

Good ploy with the collector zone, I think it was your post that made me use 'em so they made that tenner back!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
CRIKEY! What kind of nights out do you have. I sweat if I spend more than £50

Good ploy with the collector zone, I think it was your post that made me use 'em so they made that tenner back!
Trust me, those nights out are few and far between!:wink: :big_grin: . I have just been loking at some of the more recent Animal pics and everyone is posing him really well. I must say that seeing the new out of the obx pics again are kinda scary! LOL. Not long now until we have another one for the collection.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Has anyone in the UK ordered their :halo: from Forbidden Planet? I know he's £149.99 but how much was the shipping for him? You think you find a good deal then you always get nailed on the shipping, I'm tight on cash but I'm going to have to pay it, I need this guy :halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my Animal from the US. I did some comparison shopping and settled on a price. I was going to buy Animal from a brick and mortar vendor at wholesale, but decided to go this way. It's odd that the listing price for the product can vary $20-40 difference. :confused:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Just ordered my Animal from the US. I did some comparison shopping and settled on a price. I was going to buy Animal from a brick and mortar vendor at wholesale, but decided to go this way. It's odd that the listing price for the product can vary $20-40 difference. :confused:

Brick and Mortar vendor......at wholesale?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Brick and Mortar vendor......at wholesale?
Some local comic book store owners will sell merchandise at cost for preferred clients. Plus there's no shipping/reshipping costs or hassles. I just decided to get him online, but man...he's coming UPS and they've always been so much trouble to deal with in my numerous encounters with them. UPS bites. Funny enough, the post office can be amazingly efficient if you don't mind waiting an extra couple days or walking a few blocks to pick up a package. That usually works best for me as city folk. It's cheaper too. Just concerned. I wish more vendors would allow customers to choose their preferred shipping method.

Still, excited that he's coming...that is if he doesn't fall off one of those ugly brown trucks! :wink:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Still, excited that he's coming...that is if he doesn't fall off one of those ugly brown trucks! :wink:

Ugly brown trucks indeed.....but the drivers (depending on where you live) are another story!~ :wink: