"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

ploobis

Reaction score
Yeah, Huntington is in Long Island, New York
OK, We know that for the Huntington event that Heather Henson and Fran Brill will be there. Does anybody know if Dave Goelz will be there?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeeps Dad called and the person said he would be there.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Sigh....this sucks. I just started looking at hotels in NY and pricing out what it's going to cost for me to drive up from Ohio to this. Given the cost of hotel stay alone, I don't think I'm going to be able to do this. Unless anybody knows of somewhere you can stay for cheap, I think I'm out for MM&M.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Sigh....this sucks. I just started looking at hotels in NY and pricing out what it's going to cost for me to drive up from Ohio to this. Given the cost of hotel stay alone, I don't think I'm going to be able to do this. Unless anybody knows of somewhere you can stay for cheap, I think I'm out for MM&M.
There's a lot of reasonably priced hotels on Rte 110 in Huntington/Melville which is not far from where this is going to be held. I go to a lot of Huntington events and a lot of my friends who come in for them are from out of state and have found cheap but not trashy places nearby to stay....

goshposh

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a weekend package for the event or do we have to buy tickets to each individual thing?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a weekend package for the event or do we have to buy tickets to each individual thing?
As of right now, each screening is a separate price. I know, I wish there was a weekend pass. Two people at the theater said they're "working" on that, but as of right now we have to buy tix individually...I know it sucks. It adds up!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still a bit
:confused: about that. Are each of the events 10 dollars?