"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

beaker

Reaction score
I won't be able to attend the Thursday June 21st one in San Francisco, so Im hoping Goelz will at least be at the Friday June 22nd one(Gonzo in tow or not)
Im guessing more people would be able to attend the Friday night one.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
If a puppeteer is going to introduce something, it only makes sense for them to have their puppet. While not required, I can't see why they wouldn't want to bring Kermit or someone to establish themselves as a puppeteer.

Although technically Kermit wasn't a part of Jim Henson's creative team, on account of he is a puppet.
Well I guess it depends on what they're going to be doing. If they're just going to be introducing the film or doing a Q&A or something then a puppet on their arm isn't really necessary. I went to the last Henson legacy event at the Museum of TV and Radio and Jerry Nelson was in attendance without any of his characters.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Anybody going to the Dark Crystal screening in Santa Monica, CA on June 16? Seriously, why can't skybus run those $10 tickets to the places you really wanna go? lol

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Dave Goelz in San Francisco

anyone know which day Dave Goelz is spose to be appearing in san francisco?
The "Muppets 101" program (Thurs, Jun 21 @ 7:30 and Fri, Jun 22 @ 7:30) will feature personal appearances by Dave Goelz. Dave will be hosting a lecture and a Muppet clip show, and will lay out the entire history of the Muppets. And rumor has it that Dave may bring some puppets with him.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! DAVE! That's amazing! GAH! I wish I could go! Curse the fact that I live in Illinois! :stick_out_tongue:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
This means that when its in the Huntington Cinnema Arts centre the Muppets will be there. great

beaker

Reaction score
The "Muppets 101" program (Thurs, Jun 21 @ 7:30 and Fri, Jun 22 @ 7:30) will feature personal appearances by Dave Goelz. Dave will be hosting a lecture and a Muppet clip show, and will lay out the entire history of the Muppets. And rumor has it that Dave may bring some puppets with him.
Excellent. Unfortunately I cant make Thursday, but Friday will definately be doable. Will both nights be the same program, or do you think Friday will be part 2? Im hoping they have the best stuff for Friday^^

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll try and post what happens on thursday's program. Hope my Kohl's EM shirt comes in time!

beaker

Reaction score
I'll try and post what happens on thursday's program. Hope my Kohl's EM shirt comes in time!
Right on. Yeah post all the details^^ Im going to be in San Francisco that night, but going to a concert with friends I cant get out of.

I think May 2003 when Carol Spinney came with Oscar to a book store was the last time there was a Muppety presence in norcal.