TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
nice press release but the muppet show was on cbs not abc...and yet we still dont know if they got everything in the episodes..or if things have been cut..I guess we will find out when it's released.

BEAR

Reaction score
Season 2 is looking better than Season 1, as far as bonus material goes. I am looking forward to this!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah i cant wait eather! :excited: btw didnt the Sesame Street gang apear in the 2nd season of the Muppets how and if so what episode?

muppet baby

Reaction score
i really can not wait that is going to be so great to have seasons one and two i really glad one of my all time faverite shows really great Aug 7th is going to be a great day :wink: :excited: !

dwayne1115

Reaction score
im really looking for there to be some sort of trailer or somthing new from the muppets

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I'll be concerned if some of the scenes will be cut due to music rights to the songs.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'll be concerned if some of the scenes will be cut due to music rights to the songs.
I seriously hope that this won't happen; I'm hoping that it took them 2 years to get this set out because they were trying to get all the rights.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
yeah i cant wait eather! :excited: btw didnt the Sesame Street gang apear in the 2nd season of the Muppets how and if so what episode?
No. Ernie and Bert appeared in the Connie Stevens episode (from season 1), Big Bird appeared in the Leslie Uggams episode (from season 3), and a few characters appeared in the Marty Feldman episode (from season 5). But Kermit did appear in every episode.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
A friend of mine once told me that The Count had a cameo appearance in the Alice Cooper episode where he sang "The Monster Mash"
Can anybody confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.