Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does anybody know whether "I'm Square" was made sometime during the first five seasons or sometime during the second five seasons? I would like to see that song. I've read that it was performed on the show, I think it even took place on the street.

ploobis

Reaction score
QUESTION!

Were The Rhymies sketches made in the late 70's or early 80's?

PinballStewie

Reaction score
I'm hopin' to see....

For 1974 to 75 (not sure when these were made), it would be kewl to see the "Milk" song, Count to 10 with "Nobody", and the singing orange. 1978 was an ESSENTIAL year for SS in my opinion. I think the Kermit the Frog T-shirt sketch was made then and that would ROCK if that were included on Vol. 2. Speaking of rock, 1978 was also the year that SS went beyond having their only rock parodies (the famous ones, anyway) based around 1950's-type songs (Little Jerry and the Monotones, Chrissy and the Alphabeats, etc.) and actually did some parodies of 1970's rock songs; some essentials in this category would include "Born to Add", "Letter B", and "I Cry". BTW, I too would love to see "Mary Had A Bicycle" in this set.

ploobis

Reaction score
For 1974 to 75 (not sure when these were made), it would be kewl to see the "Milk" song, Count to 10 with "Nobody", and the singing orange. 1978 was an ESSENTIAL year for SS in my opinion. I think the Kermit the Frog T-shirt sketch was made then and that would ROCK if that were included on Vol. 2. Speaking of rock, 1978 was also the year that SS went beyond having their only rock parodies (the famous ones, anyway) based around 1950's-type songs (Little Jerry and the Monotones, Chrissy and the Alphabeats, etc.) and actually did some parodies of 1970's rock songs; some essentials in this category would include "Born to Add", "Letter B", and "I Cry". BTW, I too would love to see "Mary Had A Bicycle" in this set.
OMG! I forgot about Don Music! Yeah, I hope we see him on the upcoming DVD set too!

ploobis

Reaction score
I would also love to see the "Secret Knock" sketch with the gangster AM's.

I also hope to see the sketches with Lefty & his Boss.

ploobis

Reaction score
QUESTION!

Was the Sinister Sam "I Wanna Know Y" sketch made in the late 70's or early 80's?

Status
Not open for further replies.