Announcing the MuppetCast

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
So I just barely came across the Muppetcast last night and oh boy! THANK YOU STEPHEN! I have a really boring job that allows me to listen to my iPod and listening to the most recent podcast sure made at least an hour of it go by like it was nothing! I'm currently downloading the rest and I'm so excited to listen to them and catch up!

It's all wonderfully done and like the inclusion of familiar Muppet background music in the background and clips from Sesame Street.

Keep it up! I just love it!:insatiable: :super:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi Dr. Bombay!

Certainly will do. Glad to have you aboard! Don't ever hesitate to write or call in if you have any questions or comments.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
dR. Bombay! It's great to see you here again! And so glad you found the podcast. It is wonderful isn't it?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
dR. Bombay! It's great to see you here again! And so glad you found the podcast. It is wonderful isn't it?
Thank you! I know my posting seriously dropped off in the past couple years but I'm sure now that I have these podcasts to entertain me at work I'll be on here more often:big_grin: :super:

DearNephewMike

Reaction score
Steve, I'm still catching up on the archived episodes of the Muppetcast, and just listened to #15. "Let Me Be Your Song" is one of my favorite Muppet songs, and I have to say you nailed it! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the unplugged covers.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought of a good idea for a podcast episode, or at least for a Muppet Montage. My idea is a show/montage of Muppet promos. I'm not talking about ones that had newly-recorded footage, but promos for television shows, movies, specials, and videos. TV and video promos. What do you think of this, Steve?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I like this a lot! I'll try to find some interesting material like that and use it in the future.

Reaction score
The Muppetcast

I discovered the Muppetcast several months ago, and have only just now caught up to the most recent one.

They are great, but it's okay to take a break once in a while. You still do the show when you're away in Disneyworld, and even when your computer dies! How can you expect people to ever get caught up if you never take a break?

I'm just kidding. Good job, I've learned a lot from your muppetcast, and am amazed at the guests you've been able to get.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Steve,
There was a Fisher Price talking Muppet Show book that was voiced by the Muppeteers. That would be a great MuppetCast!

Also, there was a couple of Fraggle Rock audio stories, performed by the cast too! Would be awesome to hear on the cast!

Would love to hear some dedicated to certain performers songs. i.e a Jerry Nelson special cast. Full of songs by him, I know some of his 'outside of work' performances are floating around too!

Loving them so far!