Puppet Up! Debuts on TBS.com

SJohnson

Reaction score
Hey, I have been trying to watch PUPPET UP! on TBS. But the only option I have is watchingthe shorts on OnDemand - which is really annoying because you need to navigate the menus again to get to the next one.

Is it already off the air?:sympathy:
Puppet Up Uncensored was an hour comedy special that aired one time on TBS.

Reaction score
I went on TBS.com and it said new episodes every Wednesday. I checked for this Weds but it's not on the air. Does anyone when the show premieres on TBS?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I went on TBS.com and it said new episodes every Wednesday. I checked for this Weds but it's not on the air. Does anyone when the show premieres on TBS?
The "show" won't be premiering on TBS. "Puppet Up!" doesn't (and isn't planned to) air on TBS.

TBS aired a once-and-done Puppet Up! television special in November 2006. It was an hour-long special as part of TBS' coverage of the Comedy Festival in Las Vegas.

Now (starting in March 2007) TBS is releasing new "episodes" (i.e. sets of individual sketches) online for viewing via their website video service entitled "Laugh Lab". Every Wednesday new "episodes" are posted on TBS.com.

Although Brian Henson (and others) have said they hope to possibly adapt Puppet Up into a television show, there are currently no formal plans lined up to do so.

So as of now "Puppet Up! – Uncensored" is a live stage show, a once-and-done television special and a weekly web series on TBS.com. Maybe one day we can add TV show to the list, but as of now it is not airing on TBS (or anywhere) as a TV show.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score

The "show" won't be premiering on TBS. "Puppet Up!" doesn't (and isn't planned to) air on TBS. ......

So as of now "Puppet Up! – Uncensored" is a live stage show, a once-and-done television special and a weekly web series on TBS.com. Maybe one day we can add TV show to the list, but as of now it is not airing on TBS (or anywhere) as a TV show.

Thanks for the info - Looking forward to hearing more about a REAL show. But I would love for the Brian to bring it home to the motherland - ya know - Philadelphia - If you are listening, my brutha!

Kar Ma

Reaction score
I was introduced to Puppet Up! in my puppetry class a couple of quarters ago. However, I think it was in its infancy. I watched the linked clips. Hilarious! The show is a great example that puppets are not just for children.

When I share my interest of puppetry with others they usually ask if I'd be interested in entertaining for a children's event.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well i am glad to know at least that they are airing some of the show on TBS.com that is so great i have enjoyed watching them so much .:wink:
Puppet up is a great stress reliever . i hope though also that i will be able to see it with live some day .
i know thugh that there are no plans to do a live show .
a great time :excited: when i am watching them though .