The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah, yes.... but then the fans would complain about it "What's all this crap?" and they're replace it with something that REALLY doesn't work in 3 years... like Journey to Ernie.

If they're less than a minute long, I wonder why they can't show it between shows on PBS.... They have random cartoon shorts (usually pretty bad ones) already in between the shows.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Greg. I was sure hoping to hear some more about "The Adventure of Bert and Ernie." This is going to be one awsome DVD. I looks to be like something i've seen on Youtube but it's from the German version of Sesame Street where Ernie is the Newperson and sends Bert out to see what's going on. Sorry. I'm rambling again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have just been told that three episodes of the series will be included as bonus features on the upcoming "Sesame Street: Count on Sports" DVD which is slated for release on July 22, 2008.
GReat! I could actually see buying the disk to finally see these. I'm so glad this project actually came out, and didn't go back in the mothballs like Muppet babies CGI and America's Next Top Muppet. Seems that SW is trying to get all the projects they proposed in a row. We just had that long time of hearing nothing period.

Hey, I liked Journey to Ernie!
Actually, I was saying that it would have been replaced by something inferior, like JTE was replaced by Time to play. But thankfully that was a one season thing.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry off subject but Drtooth who's on your avatar?