Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
"a watched pot never boils"

The closer we get to the release date, it's like the farther we are.

SSLFan

Reaction score
It's getting closer and closer!:excited: :excited: :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's funny, because on today episode where Oscar couldn't make it to the grouch races because his sloppy jalopy wasn't working, and Oscar Goes "It's gonna take a magician to get this thing working" My mo who was in the room Yells out Mumford! But when the sparkles and moving magic ball and sound effect for Abby appearing into the scene happen, my mom goes, Oh, that thing... LOL!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heh heh heh! It's been years since I've been able to comment on the episodes as soon as they came out. If I could pull a TV in here, I'd give a running commentary.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's funny, because on today episode where Oscar couldn't make it to the grouch races because his sloppy jalopy wasn't working, and Oscar Goes "It's gonna take a magician to get this thing working" My mo who was in the room Yells out Mumford! But when the sparkles and moving magic ball and sound effect for Abby appearing into the scene happen, my mom goes, Oh, that thing... LOL!
But she thought it was cute after she left, though. *note to self. nobody cares about what my mom thinks. Walks away with head buried in face.:embarrassed:*

Status
Not open for further replies.