Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

Bear Man

Reaction score
Well, remember, this is just Travis' wish list, as we all have our own. I wouldn't put any stock in it yet. As I said, he was just conjecturing, but if it came to pass, it would be four characters for 2009.

:stick_out_tongue:
Honestly I think they're being too ambitious with their release schedule - we're talking well over $1000 worth of Muppets due to hit between now and the end of 2008, and if there's four characters in 2009 that would probably be at least another $1000. I don't think there's the fan base to support that sort of financial investment. I'll be really happy with Fozzie and Piggy, and if they can get him looking good, Gonzo. Animal and Rizzo will be something I'll think about, but are by no means a certain purchase.

Telly

Reaction score
How long does Master Replicas have the liscense for the Muppets? Cuz honestly, they can just focus on Gonzo, Fozzie, Piggy, Rizzo, Rowlf, Scooter, and Pepe. I think after that, they'll be gambling with any of the other characters.

Since I'm posting...Is Rizzo gonna have his yellow hat and red jacket we see him in now-a-days or is he gonna be naked like back on the Muppet Show?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'm kinda hoping Rizzo will be in his sports jacket and cap, especially if they expect him to be the same price as Kermit and Animal. He's only a little guy.
I think the sales or preorders of the next few replicas will have an impact on when and if future replicas will be released. When you start talking about characters like Scooter and Pepe, less "die hard" Muppet fans would have no interest in them.

Telly

Reaction score
i think Pepe would be a big seller. My friends who aren't really into the Muppets find Pepe HILARIOUS so i think he'd sell pretty well. If he's $200 - $300 I don't think that's too high of a price. That's just me thought! :crazy:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I think the sales or preorders of the next few replicas will have an impact on when and if future replicas will be released. When you start talking about characters like Scooter and Pepe, less "die hard" Muppet fans would have no interest in them.
Actually, I'm a "die hard" Muppet fan and I'm not interested in Pepe. He's not a "classic" character to me. Anything that came after Jim I'm not really interested in.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I still am amazed Master Replicas is making a Fozzie that big! Not in my wildest dreams. Man, oh man! Happy frogboy here!

You know, I was thinking and...well. I'd like to see a Beauregard poser. I know he's likely not popular enough, but I like him. :embarrassed:

Frogboy...... pal you took the words RIGHT OUT of my mouth about Fozzie there! :smile: I got Kermit, pre-ordered Animal, Gonzo as soon as he gets "fixed", and I plan on getting Fozzie and Piggy and i would also like to see Scooter, Rowlf and Pepe and then after that who ever else thay want... like Beauregard and so forth :smirk:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Actually, I'm a "die hard" Muppet fan and I'm not interested in Pepe. He's not a "classic" character to me. Anything that came after Jim I'm not really interested in.
Kinda my thoughts too. I would try and afford Pepe and other "post-Henson" characters but I wouldn't be too disappointed if I couldn't get him.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
One character that I would absolutely love to have but can guess Master Replicas won't do is Uncle Deadly. I thought he was absolutely ace and would make a really cool replica!

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about if Master Replicas could make obscure Muppet characters, such as the Blue Frackle (Boppity), Droop, and Shaky Sanchez?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
How about if Master Replicas could make obscure Muppet characters, such as the Blue Frackle (Boppity), Droop, and Shaky Sanchez?
Well, it's nice to speculate, but I can't imagine in my wildest stretch of imagination that they would sell very many of those... especially as photo puppets. Now, if they were actual hand puppets... maybe.