Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
They're going with the 1975ish versions of the Muppet Show gang, aren't they? I thought that's what I heard anyway. That might be why Animal looks "off" to some people. After seeing the newest pics, I want him! I was going to pass before, but now I can't. :excited:

Convincing John

Reaction score
You think he's big, wait until... oh wait. I almost slipped.
Ah-ha! I know which Muppet is next! It's...Sweetums, right? He's big! Oh boy oh boy! A big ol' life-size Sweetums! j/k:wink:

Well, all I can say is, I'm lookin' forward to gettin' em both! I'd like to see a Rowlf replica get made. No reason in particular. I just like Rowlf.

Convincing John

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Here is another picture of Fozzie to give you an idea. He is going to be one BIG guy! :embarrassed:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am going to start saving after Christmas. I want to get all three for next year and any other prop they may have for them as well!

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
I wonder how much Gonzo will be? I really hope he is not more than $250. Animals price tag just re-assures I'm just sticking to my 3 favs, Kermit, Gonzo and hopefully Piggy.

Is Gonzo supposed to be out by Xmas? I hope so.

Davina

Reaction score
yes.. that's a good question.. what;s the pre-order til delevery schedule looking like.. (ie how much time will we have to come up with the $)
that might tip the scale for a few ppl..

(sorry i can't spell tonight.. cold meds.. rotten allergies..)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, I am truely excited for this photo poser.

Obviously, as fans, it is our job to want more. We get an amazing photo-power Animal, and all I can think is, "What is with those eyebrows?" But congrats to the designers and producers. Animal looks great.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah the UK price is gonna be a lot,the best thing would be to get a friend in the USA to buy it and then ship it onto you surface mail. That would work out a lot cheaper than buying it from a UK Dealer.
Sorry to double-post -- feel free to aim many frowns in my direction -- but I am confused. The site says "Free Shipping" and says, "*This product can only be shipped to: AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, *etc, etc, etc* UK-ENGLAND." Where does the extra UK cost come in that people are referring to? Customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.