Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Man, that's going to be murder getting a display case for Animal! Oh well, I gotta have him!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm really happy with the way Animal's turned out, he looks great. I plan on setting him up with a small drum set, which I should probably start looking for, Ever since I heard about him being one of the next replicas I've known he'd be displayed with a drum set. He does look bigger than I expected, not that I'm saying he's the wrong size but once you pose him and bend his legs more he'll look better next to Gonzo & Kermit. Animal's legs are always really bent, even when he walks, so once you bend his knees he'll look great next to both Kermit & Gonzo.

Though I actually like th efact that Animal is alittle bigger, since he'll probably be displayed away from the other replicas anyway seeing as I wants to sit him behind a drumset

Thanks for all these updates, all at once, it was worth the wait.

:smile: :halo: :concern:

Any chance we could maybe get a hint who one of the three new replicas might be?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Oh man........we almost got a clue. I know I won't sleep tonight!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I would guess either OR Fozzie, Rowlf, and Piggy and Scooter.......I don't know. I am confused now.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info Travis. Good to see you back. I betting the "bigger" one is Fozzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.