"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: I told you to find a cure for Thomas. You certainly wasn't worried about why I was here an hour ago!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile...
Blackwell: Not to worry ma'am, the boy'll still have one spark of magic left, his own. That's why we're'n draining it into the crystal here. It'll then go on to power the life sparks of every magical being born, especially those in the boy's family past present and future. Oh, and if you don't mind my saying so... Tain't nobody going to do something about the sea slug up'n the ceiling? If he's gonna do what I think he's a gonna do, he'll put yourn boy in even greater risk Miss Christy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: *upon taking offence at being called a slug, leaps at the crystal in order to steal it halfway through production, little realising that the crystal he is leaping at is a decoy made of salt...something he only discovers when he slams into it and, much like a slug, the salt reacts with his time-dementionalism and melts him back into the future where, according to his adjusted time-line, he never married Mrs Moppet Sr at all, thank heavens, because that image is now out of my head, phew!* Aaaaaaaaaaah! *melts and dissapears*

Father: Well, that was peculiar...And, of course I was worried! You, though, didn't appear to be worried that our daughter Jana hasn't been seen since Christmas! Wait...nevermind.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:smirk:
Good riddance is alls I got to say. *Makes spitting noise, then swallows it back. *Continues the chant to get all of Thomas's excess magic into the pieces of crystal shard.

*OOC: Christy, you go ahead and say when the ceremony's complete. Ima gonna head out to have some cereal.
*Exits thread.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back on the train..........

Maybell: What do you mean? I don't anything about some magic?

Mr. Moore: *peeks around the corner of one of the carts* Oh no! It's that old lady and her young cohort. What am i going to do? *starts chewing on his fingernails*

Over at the ranch..........

Bird: *whips the sweat from his forehead* Man, it sure is hot here. I'm glad i'm almost there.

*outside cleaning* I hope we get back to our AC. I'm am sweating up a storm.

A mini-tornato tears through the yard with sweat pooring off it

Yakky: *faning himself* This ranching stuff is hard work.

Biggy: You can say that again. *raking up horse and cow dropings* *looks up and sees the bird* Lookie. A bird.

Yakky: Your seeing things again.

Biggy: No. I see a bird with a note attched to it's foot*

Yakky: Whateve...*sees the bird* What in the world is that?

Biggy: A bird. You nitwit!

Yakky: It don't look like a bird.

Bird: *crash lands on the porch* Oh boy! Are my wings forever tired. *tounge pops out*

Biggy: *runs over to him* Are you alright little guy?

Bird: Tired. Need oil.

Biggy: Don't you mean water?

Bird: No. Oil!

*runs over to where Biggy is* What's going on?

Biggy: I don't know? This bird just crashed landed on the porch.

Does he need some water?

Biggy: That's not what he says.

What's he need?

Bird: Oil!

Oil?

Bird: *yells* That's what i said!

Sorry. *heads to the shak* Mr. Bigfoot sir?

Biggy T.M: Yes?

There's a bird on your porch who needs some oil.

Biggy T.M: Oh my goodness! That's Mr. Moore's robotic bird.

What?

Biggy T.M: It's a friend of mine. Come on! *grabs an oil can*

christyb

Reaction score
:smirk:
Good riddance is alls I got to say. *Makes spitting noise, then swallows it back. *Continues the chant to get all of Thomas's excess magic into the pieces of crystal shard.

*OOC: Christy, you go ahead and say when the ceremony's complete. Ima gonna head out to have some cereal.
*Exits thread.
Mother: Jana? Why she's at boarding school in England with the twins. Dogwart or something like that. Never liked the people there but apparently it's challenging enough for them.

Nicole: The giant crystal is done.

Thomas: *moans* Wow...I'm dizzy.

Miss Mignolia: Now what happens?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Stands up after the ritual finishes. Now... Just get the boy to bed, glass of some strong milk or whatever it be kids from yern time drink... He'll be okay, just watch for minor passing parlor tricks or sudden shortouts if his life spark should flare up. Dogward? Lord, I don't like that name either. Glendale Academy of Magical Education, G.A.M.E. That has a better ring to it... *Bows his hat to the ladies present again. Anything else I can do for you nice women?
*Falls at Mignolia's feet, darkness taking a hold of his physical being.

Ungh... Git outta here... The surge's coming awful fierce this time! Miss Coale, give my regards to...
*Blacks out completely.

christyb

Reaction score
Nicky: Time to be one me. *fuses with Mother while throwing a blade to Nicole* Watch your brother. Beau, grab a sword, I got a bad feeling about this. Grandmother Mignolia...get that pistol outta your skirt. This is gonna be one hullva party.

Nicole: Find a cure you said nothing about blasted demons.

Thomas: Could this be?

Miss Mignolia: this is the worst ever.

As the surge began and the magic stewed Mother could be heard muttering in horror...

Mother: Randall!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blackwell still fainted... Demons flood the original school premises. Some take up banners of war against the filthy humans. Others merely set up their ancient poker table and deal themselves a carded hand. Others take to the bar and let loose the party in full pandemonium manner... One sinister shadow decked in piratical garb approaches the conscious women... Nicki knows this fiend, brother to her blade and sharer of her split personality specialties. Blackwater has returned to claim control of the Cole heritage, scheming to manifest himself in full fearsome force given that his better half is still ailing in the negritude of the Netherworldian nitches.

*Evil cackling can be heard from every corner of the town... Of course, this is all taking place while the robbery on the train is ongoing, but who rully cares about that minor footnote in history.
Mwahahaaaahhhaaaaa!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Over at the ranch........

That bird is a freind.....and your a friend.....to my great-great-great-great-great grandparents?

Biggy T.M: That's what i said.

Yakky: You sure do have some weird ansitors.

Bird: Thanks Biggy T. Marshal.

Biggy T.M: Welcome friend. So what's going on again?

Bird: My owner sent me here with this note. There's something going on on the train to Scottsdale.

Biggy: Like what?

Bird: A robbery.

Everyone: A robbery! *drimatic sting plays*

Bird: That's what i said.

Biggy T.M: Then we need to help them out. Is anyone here good a riding a horse?

I am. I've always rode on my yak there.

Yakky: Only in times of rescuing or saving someone.

Biggy: That's right now!

Yakky: Well by golly! Let's saddle up and head that way. Yeeeeehaw!

Thanks Yakky. *hops aboard Yakky's back*

Yakky: You know i would help you out anytime freind.

I know. Giddy up! *kicks Yakky with his spurs*

Yakky: Yeeeeow! That's hurts.

Sorry. Just giddy up.

Yakky: *yells out a yehaw and gallops away*

Biggy T.M: We'll just ride along side them with this here carriage.

Biggy: Sounds good to me. Everyone aboard that's going aboard.