Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The version you heard was the broadcast version of "Everybody Wash". Since this version of the song has never been released on a record the program "Sesame Street" is its credit.

Whereas like you mentioned if you would've heard the original cast version, then the original cast album would've been credited.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, both the broadcast version and the album version are in the rotation. This is the case with many songs when the broadcast version is different than the one released on an album.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
On 1/19/07, 2 versions of "Just One Person" played. The one on the Muppet Show 2 record and the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson version. For me it was also a great night for Muppet Central Radio. 4 of my favorite Muppet songs played, Bus Stop, Bert's Blanket, There Are Millions of Us Who Are Ugly and In A Little Spanish Town.:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll make a note of that.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
The whole Manah Manah thing happened again. First the MV 3*D one then the SS one. This was at about 7:30 on Tuesday Feb. 13, 2007
(Just fer reference:smile: ).

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Not that it's really a huge deal but, both Floyd and Gonzo's versions of "Act Naturally" played between 6:00 and 6:45 on 5/16/07.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
On the song "Life As A Pet" from "Kermit's Swamp Years", Goggle's name is misspelled as Googles.