More Electric Company Memories

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There was a skit with Luis Avalos and Morgan Freeman were Luis tells some joke and Morgan laughs and we see this

HO HO HO HO

HAHAHAHA

HEE HEE HEE HEE

HAW HAW HAW

HAR HAR HAR HAR

falshing on the screen as he laughs.

Then he says something which I can't remmber what he said.

sesameguy

Reaction score
There was a skit with Luis Avalos and Morgan Freeman were Luis tells some joke and Morgan laughs. . .

Then he says something which I can't remmber what he said.
I remember that one, too! After all that laughing, he turned to Luis and said, "I don't get it." :smile: That's another one I'd like to see again.

Nurse Wembley

Reaction score
Hello. I'm pretty new here and just wanted to weigh in on some of the things mentioned from tec. i remember when the guy took the cake after being told he could only have one piece saying "I learned this trick from the spell binder".
I also find it amusing to go back and watch some of that stuff and notice that Letterman is voiced by Gene Wilder, and the announcer from the letterman spots is Joan Rivers. I sure didnt know who they were back then, but hearing it now cracks me up.

sesameguy

Reaction score
I also find it amusing to go back and watch some of that stuff and notice that Letterman is voiced by Gene Wilder, and the announcer from the letterman spots is Joan Rivers. I sure didnt know who they were back then, but hearing it now cracks me up.
Me either- it's fun to watch the original "Producers" movie and realize that the two leads would later go on to play the Spellbinder and Letterman!

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
My Electric Company Memories

1.) Rita Moreno shouting "HEY YOU GUYSSS!".

2.) The opening themesong with images of the actors and the characters they played.

3.) The funky Electric Company logo.

By the way, did you know that the Electric Company themesong is available on Limewire?

Patricia/cherrypotion27:smile: :smile: :smile:

sesameguy

Reaction score
Anyone know what the term Good Evening Friends mean.

I know it wasn't thought up by TEC.
Good question- I've heard it used in some of the old Popeye and Bugs Bunny cartoons, so it's been around for a while. Usually sung with those same four notes! I'm wondering if it was part of an old radio show. Anybody know for sure?