Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's a real disadvantage Kiki. :frown:

I hope you will be able to borrow your dad's laptop soon. But every little post helps and we've made a few now in any case. :wink::big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Am I the only one that wants to see the Happy Wonderer redone with the bunnies from the Stand by Me sketch? Me thinks they'd be so cute and nervous by the end! :stick_out_tongue:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Am I the only one that wants to see the Happy Wonderer redone with the bunnies from the Stand by Me sketch? Me thinks they'd be so cute and nervous by the end! :stick_out_tongue:
Hi Beau. That sounds really hilarious. I wonder how the bunnies would look in hiking gear.:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh by the way Kiki. I'm sorry to say the German dub appears to no longer be working properly. It registers nothing to upload. :frown:

Kiki

Reaction score
Awww, that would be awesome! x333 So cute!

Oh by the way Kiki. I'm sorry to say the German dub appears to no longer be working properly. It registers nothing to upload. :frown:
Awww, dang. That's a shame. :frown: I wonder why? D: Thanks for informing me, anyway.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hooray. It seems to be back again. It's loading up for me right now. :excited:

It was really weird. The page itself was still there but the video wouldn't appear. It was just a blank screen. :confused: Must have been some glitch in youtube's bandwidth. But it's great to still be able to watch it. :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Aw, thanks for the update Marty, it's good to hear that it's now working. :big_grin: Must've been a glitch, sometimes that's what happens with me...

Yay! :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've said anything about this funny sketch, but I have noticed something that's never occurred to me before while listening to the soundtrack slowed down. When the other two pigs fall you can clearly hear the noise made by them crashing at the foot of the mountain.
Well when the last one is struck by the boulders it's commonly been assumed that he is crushed or pulped against the mountainside. However I now am convinced it looks more like when the boulder hits him it sends him falling backwards ahead of the avalanche.
This is suggested because listening carefully I can hear his screaming drawn out and cut off by a sudden sharp sound, while the boulders are still in sight just before they roll away. This must be the third and final crash.