Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Dfirebird3 got suspended, again! I think it was Lionsgate that claimed his Sesame Street materials. :mad::eek::boo:
Um. Who? Really, there's no need to make a big fuss over someone who uploads like one or two Sesame videos.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Let's Hope that Lionsgate does not ban the official Sesame Street Youtube account.

Yeah... we're gonna all have to find new video providers.

Really... Lionsgate may have given us some nice specials for a year (and absolutely nothing now.... Hmmmmm) but they should get OVER themselves. They claim THEME songs! THEME SONGS! Anything that's breifly on one of their videos that THEY DON'T OWN they claim.

Anyone ever the heck heard of Contains content FROM disclaimers? (only video I could think of that had such disclaimer... I give Classic media NOTHING but credit for their "contains content" stuff. They put it on 2 of my YTP's and didn't force me to take them down or kill my account... YET).
I looked at YouTomb. I found out one of the Sesame Street clip that Dfirebird3 posted was blocked due to a copyright claim by Lionsgate Entertainment. The video reads "This Video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Lionsgate Entertainment." And that terminated his account. When I clicked on Dfirebird3's account, It reads "Dfirebird3 has been terminated because we repeatly received third-party claims of copyright infridgement reguarding the material the user posted." So that is why Dfirebird3 got suspended. I hope the Official Sesame Street Youtube account does not get suspended by Lionsgate Entertainment. :mad::eek::boo:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
All his videos would have that same tag, because that's what his main account was blocked for.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I looked at YouTomb. I found out one of the Sesame Street clip that Dfirebird3 posted was blocked due to a copyright claim by Lionsgate Entertainment. The video reads "This Video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Lionsgate Entertainment." And that terminated his account. When I clicked on Dfirebird3's account, It reads "Dfirebird3 has been terminated because we repeatly received third-party claims of copyright infridgement reguarding the material the user posted."
Which specific clip?

Seriously, posting full episodes available somewhere else is one thing, but to have a clip blocked because all of 30 seconds are on a compilation just doesn't make any sense at all. it's not taking away from the video's profits, it's not stopping someone from buying anything... and the "contains content" feature goes completely unused.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Currently looking for a sketch where an Anything Muppet that I dubbed as the "Catherine O'Hara Muppet" talks about the number 11, writes it on a chalkboard, and explains that it looks the same upside-down by having the set turned upside-down.
If anyone remembers this sketch, I'm more in need of a descript of the character herself. Thanks, hope to get some replies soon. :batty:

sesameguy

Reaction score
Hi... Currently looking for a sketch where an Anything Muppet that I dubbed as the "Catherine O'Hara Muppet" talks about the number 11, writes it on a chalkboard, and explains that it looks the same upside-down by having the set turned upside-down.
If anyone remembers this sketch, I'm more in need of a descript of the character herself. Thanks, hope to get some replies soon. :batty:
There's a picture of her on this Muppet Wiki page (although she's upside-down). :smile: I'm guessing she was voiced by Fran Brill. She had a flighty, happy personality & was very pleased to draw the number 11 for us. Her first word in the sketch is a cheery "Hello!" I recall seeing both the English and Spanish versions of the skit. This is the only sketch that I recall with her.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_1800

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's not going to happen. Chill out.
(Snickers)... really... anyone thinking that would happen is ridiculous... BUT I'd like to see the companies wind up butting heads over something. The fact they claim anything and everything they have on DVD, even if it's a brief clip or WORSE... just the theme song is really sticking in my craw. Full episodes FINE... they have every right there. But clips? How is that NOT free advertising for something? Half the clips of something I've ever seen only wet my appetite for buying the box sets.