Your Thoughts: Emmet Otter DVD

PhenixInd

Reaction score
Well when I finish my remastered original version, I will make it available here

anathema

Reaction score
Is that to me?
Just a hint: if you're planning to commit an act of copyright violation, it's probably not a good idea to publically announce your intentions, and particularly not on a forum which the copyright holder is known to read...

PhenixInd

Reaction score
Wasn't exactly engaging in a for profit venture, kind of just thought I would share my hobby with other fans, apparently not here though.........

chefothefuture

Reaction score
Hi all-
I'm new to this but likely share in the same frustation with the edited releases. I'm still wondering why they released the edited version, with the "outtakes" as a bonus feature. Why not just re-edit it all back together?
Remember that any edit that any of do will still be missing Kermit's naration as well as ending.
To make matters worse for me, my half rotted BETA tape that I had recorded off of HBO in 1981 has gone missing.....

Still, I guess the '05 DVD is cool in spite of it still "not being the one I grew up with!"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can identify. I recently purchased The Christmas Toy on VHS from a third party seller at Amazon.com. The special might be released on DVD someday, but there's a good chance Kermit won't be in it. So I wanted to have at least one copy with the original beginning and ending. :smile:

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I Have yet to purchase this DVD it's not in any of the stores I have been too except FYE which left the mall I go to.