Your signature-explain yourselves!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hmm- well, with both the green and purple colors there, I was thinking maybe the second one was a tribute to The Incredible Hulk!:wink::smile::cool:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Hmm- well, with both the green and purple colors there, I was thinking maybe the second one was a tribute to The Incredible Hulk!:wink::smile::cool:
Or maybe I could think up a third quote to put in a yellowish color, then it would be Mardi Gras colors, LOL.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Well, for me, it's a tribute to Beaker. Poor guy had it rough from the start.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Well, for me, it's a tribute to Beaker. Poor guy had it rough from the start.
Still does!

Mine's not too thought out. I made it because I like Bohemian Rhapsody and the "Win Webby!" part was added when the video won the Webby!

DreeRAWRScooter

Reaction score
Obviously my siggy and screen name are because of my favorite muppet. It happened when a friend was telling me that I liked the muppets more than "regular" artists. Then it hit me that I did, and was proud to do so, and so I wrote the siggy. :flirt:

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
DreeRAWScooter, you got the most awesome siggy IMO :wink: haha

My signature - well, again promoting my favourite character and my group dedicated to him, Scooter-nut that I am!

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
My signature now, for those who don't recognize it, is a tribute to my favorite scene in Follow That Bird. :grouchy:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I'll need to come up with something new tomorrow, but here's my current signature:

One more day until the fourth installment of Return to Labyrinth...I don't think I'm quite that patient...
Yeah...I'm <3ing the series so far, and I'll probably be trying to convince my mom to take me to the bookstore tomorrow morning.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
My signature these days is a line from "Don Quixote," by Nik Kershaw - which is an homage to the novel by Cervantes. Cool song, and love the video too.

Nik's rapidly becoming one of my favorite musicians - his songs have been getting stuck in my head quite a bit lately. :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, trying not to be outdated, I changed my signature now that I'm reading (or about to read) the new RTL book. Here's my current one:

"Not now...I'm busy fantasizing myself in the Labyrinth...With Jareth and Sir Didymus. ;D
"