What are your stories?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My Story... Hmm

To make things short I am a High School Student Who grew up with SS from the 90s; and go to an effort to find clips from then

I remember in 4th grade I had a great teacher; and she all made us watch Labyrinth and The Storyteller; and thats where I got into Jim Henson. Until About 6 months Ago I had no idea about the wealth of stuff on the internet; just tried to watch SS when I could. But When I Found the Muppet Wiki I was hooked. From there I got into a pact between me and a friend to see who could stay up the longest watching SS and I won. I found MC through the wiki and have stayed here since. I have a deep love for the Female SS muppets; They are always so adorable and funny.
I Also Love Cartoons; Languages ( I speak Fluent French and Middle English) the urban environment. Dunno why, but they all always seem so Inspiring to me.

Other than being an SS devotee, my other main hobby is music; I love Heavy Metal and Adore Aussie Rock. This is good-seeing as I can Play 6 Instruments and I am a songwriter. I will admit I am a self confessed Geek, Being a Dr Who Diehard; a Trekkie; Music/art Nerd and Follower of the Kiss Army. One thing I do is With every song I write; it has a Small reference to SS (but some have been bleeding obvious). Other than that; Thats Me :insatiable:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww! Those are so cute, Yva! Thank you for shearing them with us! :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Wow, Go Yva Minstrel; Those bears are amazing. You must have a real knack for sewing.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
My Story... Hmm

I will admit I am a self confessed Geek, Being a Dr Who Diehard; a Trekkie; Music/art Nerd and Follower of the Kiss Army.
ZOMG! *GLOMPS* GEEKS UNITE! XP Total Trekkie and Follower of the Kiss Army here! (also an art nerd/metalhead :big_grin:)

Welcome, btw. I've seen you around lately but haven't been around much myself so welcome!

Yva your teddy bears are A-DOR-A-BLE!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
ZOMG! *GLOMPS* GEEKS UNITE! XP Total Trekkie and Follower of the Kiss Army here! (also an art nerd/metalhead :big_grin:)

Welcome, btw. I've seen you around lately but haven't been around much myself so welcome!
Geek Pride! (Does Vulcan Salute) Why thankyou for the welcome. Good to know there are people like me out there.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Aww! Those are so cute, Yva! Thank you for shearing them with us! :smile:
My pleasure. I'm so glad you like them. The one with the paws turned upward is Sebastian and the one with the blue collar is named Sparkle. The mohair that I made him out of came from South Africa. It's very pretty stuff.

The Shoe Fairy said:
Wow, Go Yva Minstrel; Those bears are amazing. You must have a real knack for sewing.
I have loved sewing them since the first part of the decade. I also love to make clothing. I am presently working on a jacket similar to one that Johnny Depp wore in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. I didn't like the movie that much, but wow, I loved the jacket. :big_grin:

Beakerfan said:
Yva your teddy bears are A-DOR-A-BLE!
Thank you so much. I'm really glad you like them.

Kiki

Reaction score
My Story... Hmm

To make things short I am a High School Student Who grew up with SS from the 90s; and go to an effort to find clips from then

I remember in 4th grade I had a great teacher; and she all made us watch Labyrinth and The Storyteller; and thats where I got into Jim Henson. Until About 6 months Ago I had no idea about the wealth of stuff on the internet; just tried to watch SS when I could. But When I Found the Muppet Wiki I was hooked. From there I got into a pact between me and a friend to see who could stay up the longest watching SS and I won. I found MC through the wiki and have stayed here since. I have a deep love for the Female SS muppets; They are always so adorable and funny.
I Also Love Cartoons; Languages ( I speak Fluent French and Middle English) the urban environment. Dunno why, but they all always seem so Inspiring to me.

Other than being an SS devotee, my other main hobby is music; I love Heavy Metal and Adore Aussie Rock. This is good-seeing as I can Play 6 Instruments and I am a songwriter. I will admit I am a self confessed Geek, Being a Dr Who Diehard; a Trekkie; Music/art Nerd and Follower of the Kiss Army. One thing I do is With every song I write; it has a Small reference to SS (but some have been bleeding obvious). Other than that; Thats Me :insatiable:
I grew up with 90's SS. I'm a highschool student. I love cartoons. I love (quite a bit of) heavy metal and also adore Aussie rock. I like writing songs. I am a self-confessed geek. I'm a MASSIVE art/music nerd. I am a Kiss fanatic.
And I am AUSSIE!

*Twilight Zone music*

Dude. That ish awesome, you rock!

By the way, Yva. I LOVE the pics. And I also love Johnny Depp's jacket. Tails, right? I have some black tails, they're real oldies. :big_grin: