What are your stories?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Here's my story:

I'm 13.
My real first name is Maddie
I've been to the site before I've joined it.
I also like Homestar Runner as much as the Muppets.
I must have something with the letter Z, because three of my favorite fictional characters are Zoot, Coach Z, and Zosky.
I prefer to say "Aw Zagnut", "What the hey?" and "Cocoa Moo".
I own a Wii.
I play the keyboards.
I can imitate Janice, Camilla, Miss Piggy, and Annie Sue.
I can't think of anything else.
I forgot to add this in my original one, but I have a mild case of Asberger's Syndrome.

Boppity

Reaction score
Hiya! ^_^ This could be long, I love random facts o_o
-My nickname is Bunny.
-I'm 17, a senior in an arts high school~
-I live in TN. Not exciting.
-I don't remember exactly what brought me to the site...I think it was...um...oh! The fanfiction! I was looking for Muppets fanfiction and it brought me to the archives!
-I've recently rediscovered my love for the Muppets.
-My favorites would have to be Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Boppity of course, Sam, and other randoms that I'm too lazy to list...
-My least favorite? Hm...the rats at times, Pepe at times, Bobo...I've noticed that I just don't like many of the newer ones. No idea why.
-I have an odd love for glitter.
-And colors.
-And.
-I pride myself at saying random things! :big_grin:
-I love sewing (clothes and plushies), writing, drawing/painting, making movies, playing really old games, looking for behind-the-scenes things, listening to music reeealy closely, daydreaming, making people happy.
-I love to learn!
-I'm rully optomistic. ^__^
-My favorite music artists at the moment are Kozi, Tommy February6, capsule, Malice Mizer, Kana, The Candy Spooky Theater...to name a few.
-I have a really (not really) huge Electric Mayhem backstory fic that I'm writing and I hope to put up soon! As well as some fanart and a few other random fics.
-I wanna write more here but I can't think of anything.
-I've written too much here.:frown:

Gold Demona

Reaction score

What brought me here: My love for Muppets. What else? =)

Anything else:
I love to draw. I love to write. As a little girl, I wanted to be a muppeteer. Not sure where the ambition for that went to, but my love for the muppets never wavered, particularly my love of Fraggle Rock.
I currently own the first three seasons of Fraggle Rock on DVD and eagerly await the final season, the movie, and possibly the animated series.
I am currently in the process of writing a Fraggle fanfic titled "The Fraggle From Outer Space". Not sure if I'll ever post it on here, but I am writing it.

Oops, now I've written an eyefull. Pardon me. ;P

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's okay, we like people who have a lot to say!
:big_grin: Of course we are all muppet fans here, and most of us are fraggle fans, but I'm
:excited: that there's someone here who's as extatic about Fraggle Rock as I am, yaaay!
:smirk:

stacy

Reaction score
i'm 35, an Arkansas native Ozark dweller, songwriting, lanuguage lovin, artsy fartsy, farmer hearty, post-grad. hi.
:super:

Quesal

Reaction score
Well I've been a fan of The Muppets pretty much my whole life. It started with a baby Fozzie bathtub doll, then there was watching Sesame Street and The Muppet Show, followed by renting videos of Muppet movies and such, looking for dolls of my favorite Muppets and the rest is history of most other Muppet fans. Now here I am with my own belief in the goodness of people, optimism and my own Puppet Troupe!

Good Monster

Reaction score
Introduction

I’m 32, been married to my husband for 11 years. We have 3 kids, ages 9, 6 and 4. I’m FINALLY returning to school to be a history major. I live in Sicily.

I love to write, sketch, do all kinds of crafts, sew, gardening, explore just about anywhere…I love history, building things, taking things apart…I love to ride my motorcycle and am lucky enough to find a riding group full of excellent people to explore the island with…I like learning new things and seeing new places.

I like the Muppets (well, duh! ), playing with legos, catching toads (and letting them go, of course!:halo:) and seeing the world through the eyes of my kids. Love the theatre, worked backstage way back in high school and never shook the desire to do it again.

My youngest starts pre-school next year which means I’ll return to work soon, after about 6 years as a house wife…so I am afraid of doing that…but also excited at the prospect of new opportunities. :embarrassed:

So far this forum seems like a really great place to be, so many people have similar interests and are quite friendly...And the muppet smileys are great!:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm JJ and I'll do a quick mini-bio, some random things I guess.

I'm 23 and about to go back to school where I'll be studying theater arts and probably music. I've been into music since I was 14, as I play the guitar and piano as my top two, but I also do hermonica and a little banjo, plus I want to buy a set of congas.

I'm also into writing stories and screen writing. A lot of my stories do have a need for puppetry which is also something I'm very interested in, cause of course Jim Henson is a huge part of my life. I also love making my friends laugh which I've been told many times that I'm really good at, so really I'm just someone who loves to entertain people.

Another hobby of mine is collecting which I tend to collect a lot of Muppet stuff to the point that people are amazed whenever they walk into my room. I plan on taking pictures of my collection as it is now. I also collect Nightmare Before Christmas and kinda starting a collection of Disney pins, just cause I thought it might be fun.

Some of my favorite tv shows are Simpsons, South Park and of course anything Muppets. I'm also a huge Batman fan and collect comics mostly of Batman.

I love a ton of movies and music.

I've been told that I have a nice smile and I've been told a few times I'm pretty good looking. Right now though I'm trying to lose weight, which is a little hard for me.

When I consider someone a friend there is almost nothing I won't do for them.

Right now I'm single and going though this kind of hard thing cause I like someone but it's hard to tell if they feel the same, cause in some ways it seems like she is somewhat playing a game. There are times when she does or says something that makes me feel really good, but maybe I'm getting a little personal, it's a little tough for me when it comes to this though.

Well I guess that's enough about me, all I can really say is that I have some big dreams, but I do believe that I'm going places and really I just want to do somethings that will make people think, well I don't know, that I'm worth wild.

Quesal

Reaction score
Well JJ,

Take it from a theatre guy who's been there; just be a friend and if she's interested in becoming something, she'll come to you. And if you don't feel like waiting, just tell her how you feel and no matter what her response is, you can take pride in knowing that you got a answer to the question you were asking yourself. Ya see what I'm sayin'?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well JJ,

Take it from a theatre guy who's been there; just be a friend and if she's interested in becoming something, she'll come to you. And if you don't feel like waiting, just tell her how you feel and no matter what her response is, you can take pride in knowing that you got a answer to the question you were asking yourself. Ya see what I'm sayin'?
Yeah I see what you're saying, and it's totally true. It's just somewhat tough but you're right.

Aw JJandJanice! You are worthwhile!
Thanks Ilikemuppets