Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're getting ready for the holiday season. Christmas will be arriving at Muppet Central the Monday after Thanksgiving. We'll be rolling out several features to make your Christmas merrier and more Muppety.

(1) Christmas Music – Beginning on Monday, we'll start our annual Muppet Christmas Music Marathon on Muppet Central Radio. More than 400 Christmas tunes can be heard non-stop through the holidays. See this thread for songs we're still searching for if you can help.

You can listen to Muppet Central Radio 24 hours a day via Radionomy (available on the web and through Radionomy Apps for computer, phone, streaming devices and more). If you'd like to promote our Christmas music on social media, you can use this short url: bit.ly/muppetradio

(2) Christmas Menus - Our annual Muppet Christmas menus will begin arriving this Monday as well and will continue leading up to 2019. All of these animated menus are beautifully designed by James Carroll. The menus will be changing every few days and can be viewed from the Muppet Central home page.

(3) Christmas Presents - By purchasing any item from Amazon.com through Muppet Central and any item from eBay through Muppet Central, you greatly help us keep the site, radio and forum running every day and every month. By doing your Christmas shopping through Muppet Central you can help us have the resources to do even more next year. Thanks in advance to everyone for your help. We're excited about what's ahead for 2019, so please use MC links whenever you make on-line purchases to help us make future upgrades as soon as possible.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
How many new tracks were added this year? I'm assuming it's the stuff from the new Emmet Otter CD and that Pentatonix special.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How many new tracks were added this year? I'm assuming it's the stuff from the new Emmet Otter CD and that Pentatonix special.
Yes, those have been added this year. More new additions will happen in the days ahead.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Just downloaded the app and I really love the quality of the audio.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Been listening for a bit - sound quality is exceptional and the crossfading between tracks has improved.

One thing: I think the "Bells of Fraggle Rock" tracks are long overdue for a quality update.

Last edited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Been listening for a bit - sound quality is exceptional and the crossfading between tracks has improved.
Correct, we're broadcasting live at the moment which gives us finer control over such details.

One thing: I think the "Bells of Fraggle Rock" tracks are long overdue for a quality update.
These are on the "to do" list among other updates for older songs that need to be remastered.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the reason the Christmas music was started on Monday was so you would have about the same amount of time for the merrython as usual, more or less a month from November 26 to December 25 2018.

BTW: There are three songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch that are missing, can send them if you'd like.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: There are three songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch that are missing, can send them if you'd like.
We've got 'em Ed. We'll be sure these get added. Thanks!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have the Radionomy app and am really enjoying the Christmas music.