Your Feedback: Forum Rules

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Another question to clarify, because I don't want to get in trouble. :concern:

Is it against the rules to trade something for something else of a different format, e.g. trading a DVD for a CD?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, guys, I am now getting the whammys. Why did my post count come down and the likes? Did I do something wrong?

Now I my real question is: What are the exact rules of this forum?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Unfortunately, if your posts are being deleted, that's at the discretion of The Count. We can't read his mind and tell you why he's deleting them. You need to take that up with him. If he doesn't respond...well...try to figure out what posts were deleted and try not to do whatever you did in that post?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I think the recent problems have been well documented. Those who have been misbehaving are aware of the fact unless they have amnesia. And if a topic thread has been removed, reposting it will only irritate the moderator who works hard to keep this place running smoothly. As Sgt. Floyd said, it's best to contact Ed (The Count) and ask for guidance.

Also, posts sometimes disappear even though the poster has done nothing wrong. If a thread is deleted, all of the posts therein vanish, both good and bad. If part of a thread goes awry, both the problem post(s) and the replies thereto are likely to be deleted. Some of my posts have disappeared because they were caught in the wake of twerpish spammage.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the recent problems have been well documented. Those who have been misbehaving are aware of the fact unless they have amnesia. And if a topic thread has been removed, reposting it will only irritate the moderator who works hard to keep this place running smoothly. As Sgt. Floyd said, it's best to contact Ed (The Count) and ask for guidance.

Also, posts sometimes disappear even though the poster has done nothing wrong. If a thread is deleted, all of the posts therein vanish, both good and bad. If part of a thread goes awry, both the problem post(s) and the replies thereto are likely to be deleted. Some of my posts have disappeared because they were caught in the wake of twerpish spammage.

*Dinger claps his hand to his head making a dinging sound.

Give the lady a prize.
*Hands over a cinnamon-spiced coffee cake muffin Mom made.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Just wondering, I can't find the rules. Have they disappeared, or am I not looking right?