Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Thank you Kathy, I'm eager to start counting the 40 thieves and the 3 wishes and the 7 woyages of Sinbad...
Me: Sorry about that Kathy, sometimes he's hard to stop.

*The Batley Triplets pass by, carrying individual orders to various tables.
*Mrs. Plum happily hums while putting the finishing ghost candles on the batday cake in the kitchen.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:batty: Thank you Kathy, I'm eager to start counting the 40 thieves and the 3 wishes and the 7 woyages of Sinbad...
Me: Sorry about that Kathy, sometimes he's hard to stop.

*The Batley Triplets pass by, carrying individual orders to various tables.
*Mrs. Plum happily hums while putting the finishing ghost candles on the batday cake in the kitchen.
Hey ..our pleasure Count! And Ed.. don't worry about trying to stop him. Once a certain Swede that I know sees a really good recipe on TV , you have to look out after he's done watching the cooking show. Otherwise you get trampled on the way to the kitchen!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, I've been getting inspired by some stuff I've seen lately. But since my culinary prowess is pretty much limited to either cereal or heating leftovers in the microwave...
:batty: You'd probably like the Van Pookin Van Cooken, pumpkin pancakes.
Me: Hope these have more pumpkin than the ones I had at Denny's earlier this year. Though I loved their pumpkin pie milkshake.
UD: Don't forget about the classic goulash or Gallstone Gumbo from our fiends in Halloween Town, though we need to get the fright ingredients first.
:insatiable: And me love the chocolate chip bat cookies. Even the ones with macadamias too.

*The wait staff brings out the cake to sing Happy Birthday/Batday to the ghost of honor.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, that karaoke montage from Rowlf's Tavern was epic. Best part was :hungry: singing Rapper's Delight, and Bunsen and Beaker singing I Got You Babe. Also liked Uncle Deadly's implied ominousness when Statler was carted out of the studio.

And the potential ship between :attitude: and :flirt: on Sam's part? The girls upstairs will have fun with that one.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs....

*:insatiable: leaves a few of the PB brownie cupcakes wrapped in that see-through kitchen wrap at Apt 2 for Grover.
*::batty: adds the gift certificate and a baggie of M&M's.
*UD inserts the birthday card signed by the entire scare crew wishing him well today.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Downstairs....

*:insatiable: leaves a few of the PB brownie cupcakes wrapped in that see-through kitchen wrap at Apt 2 for Grover.
*::batty: adds the gift certificate and a baggie of M&M's.
*UD inserts the birthday card signed by the entire scare crew wishing him well today.
:super: : Oh thank you everybodee!!! It was very nice of you! (And Cookie? Thank you for being strong and not eating my cuppycakes!! Heehee!! )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: No problem, me have couple of little caramel milk pieces that me got from Rosita last week.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin bursts through the door excitedly.. Mom!!....hey Mom!!!
Whoa!....Robin take it easy! putting my hands on Robin's shoulders before he falls ..what's the matter?
Robin: You know when I told you how everyone loved the episode of the muppets the other night?
Yeah?
Robin: Is it okay if I have a karaoke party on Saturday? PLEASE????
This Saturday? Robin...I wish you'd asked me sooner.
Robin: Well how about next Saturday?
Welllll..let me think. Who will you be inviting?
Robin: Nancy of course...
Of course. :wink:
Robin: Aww c'mon Mom ..don't tease!
I'm just joking! I knew you'd want to invite Nancy. So who else?
Robin: Um..Bobby, Teddy, Megan, Ashley, Danny and Jo
Jo? This'll be more boys than girls.
Robin: No...Jo's a girl! Short for "Joanne"
Ah..gotcha. You sure you don't want to invite Penelope; the girl who still has the hots for you?:smirk:
Robin: MOM!!!! I'd rather walk on hot coals than do that! Besides, she moved awhile ago.
trying not to laugh at Robin's remark about wanting to walk on hot coals. But not finding it easy. Okay..okay. Yes.. you can have your party.
Robin: YIPPEE!!!Thank you!!:excited:
Wait a minute.
Robin: Yeah?
None of these kids get in trouble at school, do they?
Robin: Trouble? How do you mean? You met a few of them. And you already know Nancy . I think you know Meg. Cheerleaders that were here a few months ago.
Oh yeah..right!
Robin: I've been friends with Bobby and Teddy since I started school here. They don't cause trouble. I sit with them at lunch in school. If you mean do any of these kids smoke or any of that junk, the answer is no.
All right then. THAT makes me feel better.
Robin: Thanks! You're the best mom on Earth! Uh...best human mom that is! throwing his arms around me
You're welcome. :smile: hugging him back

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Ed & crew! (especially YOU Cookie!) We saw you on Ellen DeGeneres ,Cookie! You were playing a guessing came with Ellen .And your last clue was ...uh..a picture of the thing that you like eating the most!

So Robin....did you ask your friends about the party next week?
Robin: Sure did! Almost everyone said they could come.
Great!
:hungry:: Robin? I gunna a favur. Find oot frum yur frends if dey allergic tu chocolate or peanuts.Or eny uther type uv foods okee?
Ooohh...good thinking, Chef! When I went to school, the main concern was chocolate allergies.
Robin: They had chocolate back then, Mom? :smirk:
Nyuk nyuk nyuk, smarty frog! :rolleyes: Yes , we had chocolate! And cable TV too!
Robin: WOW!!
shaking my head Anyway.... I had forgotten about allergies that kids have these days. I don't want any of your friends getting sick.
Robin: I know that Nancy is allergic to blueberries.
OK....write that down, Chef. Nothing with blueberries
:hungry:: Gotcha. writing it down.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for not replying earlier, the scare crew has been tricking (and treating) the place for Halloween. Truth be told, some of the stuff like the strings of grinning skull lights stay up until Cryptmas. Count's busy counting both the pumpkins in the patch, the things you can do with them, and carving the one he picked into a scary-looking fellow's face. Uncle D's dusting the gargoyles and spraying a light layer of cobwebs onto the outside windows. Ed's brainstorming some of the culinary dishes after a good pumpkin pecan pancake brunch with Cookie offering his opinion as well.