What is Your Race and Religion?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Wow that is an interesting change of faith. Sounds like quite a journey.
To sum it up, the story's about a depressed teenager, an eye-opening trip to Malaysia and a need for balance in ones life. Not gonna divulge further than that.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
White with no religious standing. But I'm Portuguese, Italian, Irish and French.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have a question for the ones who say they have no religion Do you find it hard to hear about faith or religion ?

Eyeball

Reaction score
I have a question for the ones who say they have no religion Do you find it hard to hear about faith or religion ?
It gets somewhat tedious when people bang on about it to me, but I'll show enough respect to the person and hear out their opinion. How do you feel about people who don't have religion?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
How do you feel about people who don't have religion?
Most of the time, when I tell them that I'm Christian, they respect that that's just the way I roll even though it's not for them. And I'm not really bothered that they don't have a religion. That's just they way they roll. So it's usually all good for me.

However, I do encounter those really annoying atheist men who think they know better than everyone else and think it's ok to talk trash about every single religion on the planet because durr-hurr there's no God what do they know?

Having said that, I know a Christian man who like that too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
However, I do encounter those really annoying atheist men who think they know better than everyone else and think it's ok to talk trash about every single religion on the planet because durr-hurr there's no God what do they know?
I definitely know what you mean, lol. I have no problem with atheism, but there are some people who think being an atheist automatically makes them brilliant. Sorry but just because you're an atheist doesn't mean you're Richard Dawkins, lol.

Having said that, I know a Christian man who like that too.
Yeah it's the same kind of thing. People who think they have it all figured out just because they identify as a religious person.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well let me try and say this without offending anyone.......

I was a preacher in training in two very strict Independent baptist churches. Where they taught that people where not "saved" where going to spend eternity in a really bad place. Being a preacher in training i was taught that we where suppose to try and lead everyone to this salvation and out of the bad resting place. So throughout my teen hood I would think of people with no religion as folks who where going to die and go to H***. Now as I'm a adult and trying to shape my own beliefs, and not trying to save the world I don't know how I feel about people without religion.
I can say that I have had more pain and suffering in my life with the people who have claimed to be religious then with people who have not.