What is Your Race and Religion?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Forgive me for asking, but what is Agonistic?
An agnostic basically says that there may indeed be a God or supreme deity of some sort but he or she does not really see what significance or relevance this God can possibly have upon his or her life even if God is real.
That's true of some Agnostics but for others they just feel there's no way either "side" can be proven right so the best thing is to remain neutral on the matter. They're not sure there's a God, but they won't say there definitely isn't.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
race : african american religon: christian , speaking of race did anyone else crack up when kermit shouted im amphibian american in mmw ?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I am a white person who lives in the UK and my religion is mostly Presbyterian Church of Scotland with some agnostic beliefs.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Race: White

Religion: I believe in God, but my family doesn't go to church although my mom did when she was a little girl, I'm not sure what to call that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Race: White

Religion: I believe in God, but my family doesn't go to church although my mom did when she was a little girl, I'm not sure what to call that.
With something like that I would think that you would have to look and find out if going to church would be something that you would like to do on your own when you are older. Kind of work out your own beliefs as you get older.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Race: Australian Caucasian (Irish-British descent)

Religion: Bhuddist (Only recently. Atheist prior to this)