Fellow Church People

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well they say in years past, people were told to move on and get over things. But in more recent years, experts realize that kind of advice isn't really dealing with the situation, it's just hiding it. And as we all know, when you hide something, it's not really gone. :wink:

Samwise

Reaction score
"But God gave us gifts so we could create (and appreciate) beautiful things like music (including Rock). For me, that's part of being a steward of the Earth."-Haralde
I like this oppinion.
I have the philosophy tha we are created in God's Image, So we are created in the Image of a Creator, therefore we must also create. One of my Buddies had a t-shirt that said God gave us music so we could pray without words. I like most sorts of music, but you have to Check the mster Artist, to whom we are apprenticed, and see what he says for you.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I know that this is a very old thread, and has not had any comments in a long time (2009) but I really need some help from fellow church going friends.

I have lost my faith! I have had a very long and hard spiritual life, and that has in return hurt my church attendance to where me and my family never go.
Today (12/08/2013) I want to work on changing that, and that is where you all come in. I am going to make a promise not only to God, and my family, but to the fellow church goers of Muppet Central. That I will do everything within my powers to be in church, when ever their doors are open. What I need from you all is encouragement and prayers. Let's start talking about church again, and hopefully not argue about issue, but lift each other up in the faith!
Thank You all!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Don't be too hard on yourself, everyone goes through this, and you said you're having a tough time right now with job hunting and all.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I go to church quite a bit. I 'me not going today however because mommy said I'm emotionally unstable for church.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I go to church quite a bit. I 'me not going today however because mommy said I'm emotionally unstable for church.
Really that is interesting being emotionally unstable would be the best time to go to church I think.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I'm a free Methodist/Christian I am not very religious but I do have a close relationship with god and was baptized in September :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I will admit that my life went emotionally and physically unstable when I spped going to church. So I started going to church last Sunday and I am still going to keep going to church unless homework or work starts getting in the way.

I will admit that I am a Christian. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's amazing, the Sunday School lesson was on prayer, and talking about learning to pray. Oh how I needed that! The worship service was awesome as well. It was honoring widows, and widowers. Something I have known about, but never new the Bible had so much on the subject. God really looks out for Widows, and orphans, and that is just another reason why he is an Awesome God!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
It's amazing, the Sunday School lesson was on prayer, and talking about learning to pray. Oh how I needed that! The worship service was awesome as well. It was honoring widows, and widowers. Something I have known about, but never new the Bible had so much on the subject. God really looks out for Widows, and orphans, and that is just another reason why he is an Awesome God!
Amen to that!

Sadly, I don't go to Sunday Sschool, but I still go to worship services nowadays. Once I am done with school by tomorrow, then I will do some Bible reading, because I want to think about the coming of the birth of Jesus Christ.and advent. This week is supposed to be about peace.