Scary Fraggle Moments

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Man, if there IS an opening from Fraggle Rock into the Dark Crystal world, them little Fraggles better get the heck over there. They need to liven up the place a little bit with some jams and sillies.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Hey! Guess what I'm doing this Halloween? I'm gonna watch 'the Terrible Tunnel' at 11:39:45 PM. Why? 'Cause I'm saving the climax at the stroke of midnight!
...Plus, the Terrible Tunnel is EVIL!! :eek:
I envy your preciseness XD That's pretty hardcore!

theSHE124

Reaction score
I did it, guys! I played the DVD track right on time! 20:15 is the mark! :crazy:

But it wasn't just me. My older sister joined in all the way (along with her little terrier booger, too). The Terrible Tunnel is one of my sister's favorites as we can still remember some moments we watched as little girls. Oddly enough, it's the same kinda moments that we would've run and hide from! :concern:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
The Terrible Tunnel is one of my sister's favorites as we can still remember some moments we watched as little girls. Oddly enough, it's the same kinda moments that we would've run and hide from! :concern:
I think that captures the entire idea of "Halloween Spirit" :batty:

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
Hey! Guess what I'm doing this Halloween? I'm gonna watch 'the Terrible Tunnel' at 11:39:45 PM. Why? 'Cause I'm saving the climax at the stroke of midnight!
...Plus, the Terrible Tunnel is EVIL!! :eek:
Which part is the climax? When Wembley saves Red and Gobo from the Terrible Tunnel?

theSHE124

Reaction score
Which part is the climax? When Wembley saves Red and Gobo from the Terrible Tunnel?
I think the climax of the episode is when Wembley first discovers the Terrible Tunnel.

Well, why don't you two try my Halloween plan for yourselves? :wink: Quick note, though: check the transition cuts of your DVD collection if you have any. It has a 10-second delay with the collection I have. To really precise it, you'll need to bump the timing earlier.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
Well, judging from the time you plan to start it, it's obviously toward the end, since episodes are only around 20 minutes long.