"The Muppets": What made you laugh

AquaGGR

Reaction score
- Tex Richman's rap (should've had the extra line in the song, though)
- The deleted scene with the Superman impersonator
- Everything Stinks :attitude:
- All the scenes with Jack Black
- Scooter in pretty much every scene he was in :wink:

robodog

Reaction score
Lew Zealand's "a celebrity is not a people" line made me laugh my tail off for some reason.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Scooter seeing the audience naked, the choir, ect. I think the deleted scenes should have been kept XD. The Muppets' old humor is back! :big_grin:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I also thought it was hilarious during the telethon when Newsie finds out that in addition to all the other phones, his is also dead! He says something along the lines of "This just in: my phone is also.... DEAD?!"

Eziwolf

Reaction score
- Sweetums that chases the car
- "We built this city" scene with Swedish Chef
- "Punch teacher"
- The "muppet man" scene

WalterLinz

Reaction score
The humor in this movie is one of the many things I love about it!:fanatic: There are so many scenes I thought were hilarious, I don't even think I can list them all here!!

I always crack up when Walter imitates Tex Richman and tells Mary that's what he thought Tex sounded like.:fanatic:

It was adorable when Walter suggests stopping by Pink's Hot Dogs instead of getting a map for directions and the fact that they were right next to each other.XD

I have also enjoyed the many references of past muppet movies, such as the return of Mad Man Mooney's (and sons!XD), and the fact that Sweetums still works at MMM's and I also loved seeing him trying to catch up with the other muppets to save the studio.:grr:

I can never resist the amount of breaking-the fourth-wall humor in this film:
  • "This is gonna be a very short movie."
  • Gary explaining to Mary that he just sang a whole song about being a man (or a muppet!) during dinner.:fanatic:
  • "Wow, that was such an expensive explosion!":embarrassed:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
This are the scenes that not only got me into The Muppets franchise, but also made me laugh in the film.
-Gonzo's bowling ball act
-The scene where everyone fights
-The Barbershop Quartet
-Muppet Man