The Muppets and YouTube.com

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I have become a huge Mike Tompkins fan--he's creative and talented, and he did an interview in which he said he'd love to be on something with The Muppets. Given the unusualness of his talent, he'd be an instant bonding buddy with Gonzo, I'm sure.

I also think Lindsey Stirling would make an awesome guest. Her talent is unique, and her showmanship is spot-on. I know they are filming a movie for us and everything, but I wish there was more video stuff happening now.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Neat, especially seeing all those AMs for projects we've yet to see (or were just dressed up to look good for the segment); what's with that puppet of Davy Jones from POTC? I also think that's a new Grover puppet; he's got those mid-70's/early 80's floppy fingers.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found a pre-completed copy of a Twiddlebugs sketch, from before the voices were sped-up. I assume this is a "real" copy (as in nobody slowed down the actual footage) but I wonder how they obtained it. It's cool hearing how they really sounded like before the voices were sped-up (Papa and Mama Twiddlebug sound how I expected).
\

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I found a pre-completed copy of a Twiddlebugs sketch, from before the voices were sped-up. I assume this is a "real" copy (as in nobody slowed down the actual footage) but I wonder how they obtained it. It's cool hearing how they really sounded like before the voices were sped-up (Papa and Mama Twiddlebug sound how I expected).
\
I doubt this is a 'pre-completed copy'. I'm pretty sure this was indeed slowed down.