UK: New puppet chat show by BBC and Henson

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Wow! I cannot wait for this game show to air. :smile:
I wonder if it will air in the United States as well.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
The Radiotimes is out today (with David Williams on the front) and it has an article about "That Puppet Games Show" with a certain frog :smile:

On a game show related news, a new series of "Mastermind" will be shown this week with a topic "Muppet Movies"! It's on at 20:00 to 20:30 on Friday 9th August 2013, BBC 2.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I don't drop my Muppet Central much these days. But I must say the past couple of days I've been excited to read about this new show - to the point of thinking -"hey I must get the telly fixed so I can actually watch it!".
I used to think that as a Muppet fan I was only interested in the older stuff (up to Treasure Island, and The Animal Show), but first with the new film coming next spring (that is just so exciting - as one of my favourite musical theatre performers happens to be in it) and now this! - well I am actually finding myself interested in the new stuff and wanting to see it!
Emma

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Dont forget this aires tonight.. 1845 BBC1 (well dor those of you in the uk anyway... Sorry) :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea if this is going to air on BBC America?