The Secret Life of Toys and Mother Goose Stories on Netflix

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just found out today that old Jim Henson/Disney Channel show "The Secret Life of Toys" is up on Netflix. I hadn't ever got to see it when it aired on the Disney Channel so this is awsome getting to see something new but old in away. But i thought i would bring this up to anyone else who didn't get to see it when it aired on TV.

Another show that is also on Netflix is "Mother Goose Stories." I would catch this every once in a while but still enjoyed some of episodes.

Also i remember seeing the "Dogtown" special from the JHH too on there too. But i haven't be able to find it in a longtime. Don't know if they've took it down or not. Enjoy these everyone!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for the tip! I've got a few episodes of "The Secret Life of Toys" on VHS (the few officially released episodes that there were)- but it's really neat to see it available on Netflix, along with some other Jim Henson classics.:smile:

Voiceroy

Reaction score
Just a heads-up that "The Secret Life of Toys" expires on Netflix Instant Watch April 13th.

Sadly, "Mother Goose Stories" expired on 3/15. I just noticed on the 14th and tried to cram in a marathon before it expired. Many expired titles on Netflix end up returning within a few months, so maybe it'll be back.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Also i remember seeing the "Dogtown" special from the JHH too on there too. But i haven't be able to find it in a longtime. Don't know if they've took it down or not. Enjoy these everyone!
Dog City, I think you mean :wink: Sadly, yeah, it was taken down. Shame, because I think it's one of the absolute funniest things to ever come out of the company!

WhiteLion

Reaction score
Things have a tendency to reappear on Netflix after awhile, so fear not!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Great! I hope Mopatop's Shop and The Ghost of Faffner Hall goes on Netflix soon.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I hope to see Secret Life of toys on netflix soon! It would be cool to have Dog City the TV series on there too!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
There hasn't been any plans on bringing back either series to Netflix from what I know. There's plenty of Henson stuff still up there, The Muppet Movie, various Sesame Street episodes, Being Elmo and Labyrinth. I still wish Fraggle Rock was kept there though.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
There hasn't been any plans on bringing back either series to Netflix from what I know. There's plenty of Henson stuff still up there, The Muppet Movie, various Sesame Street episodes, Being Elmo and Labyrinth. I still wish Fraggle Rock was kept there though.
at this point I guess we'll have to wait and see