Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's a trailer for Making Friends online:

None of the clips in the trailer look like must-haves to me (Because We're Friends would if it hadn't just recently been released on the "Best of Friends" DVD), but the linking footage looks great to me.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Something I hadn't realised before, but after looking at some of the contents from Muppet Wiki, it looks like Making Friends will be the first video release of ANY version of Somebody Come and Play. Interesting how no versions of this song have been included on any past video releases.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Something that I just noticed: Around this time last year there were two music-themed releases, "Elmo's Music Magic" and the initially Target exclusive "Singing with the Stars", and now there's the Target exclusive "Best of Friends" and the just-released "Making Friends". Of course only one of those is really about friendship, but still, it's interesting that two different releases with "Friends" in the title were released so close together. Makes me wonder if next year there'll be a Target exclusive that's somehow similar to a more mainstream title that comes out around the same time.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I would have thought the next Sesame DVD would be an Elmo the Musical DVD. Surprising that we're getting another Elmo's World DVD (could this be to please all those whiney parents who complained about the segment's departure from the show?).

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
If you would just sit through one full episode of ETM, you'll love it like us. Oscarfan, could you please post the pilot Sea Captain to YT so I can sent it to D'Snowth?
Anthony, everyone can have their own opinion. I know that you love these segments a lot, but that doesn't mean that everyone else has to like them. Sure, I enjoy them myself, but you don't see me bagging on people for not liking them. If they don't like Elmo: The Musical, that's their problem, no matter what the reason may be.