Vivendi to release new Fraggle Rock DVDs and other Henson Classics

Collgoff

Reaction score
Your welcome Plaid Fraggle!
Even though the picture isn't that good but it's a good video.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I hope they don't make Henson have to edit Muppets out. I liked Lionsgate. They were able to release all these Henson productions and the keep the Muppet characters in them.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I hope that someone posts up the whole thing of Jim Henson's induction to the Television Hall of Fame from 1987 up on Youtube.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if the recent Fraggle Rock music video with Ben Fold Five will be included on one of the rereleases.

BooberGypsy

Reaction score
I have all of Fraggle Rock on DVD but the first two box sets are by Hit and the last two are by Lionsgate... I am SO re-buying these!

Foodie

Reaction score
They're still gonna do that Doozer show? Eeeesh. I was kinda hoping that got buried under a bunch of... Marjory. :smirk:

ncchuck

Reaction score
I bought the first 3 season from hit and the last from lionsgate, i had the first complete 20 dvd boxset but the stupid thing fell apart just sitting on the shelf and the disc were bad to scratch so i sold it to amazon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They're still gonna do that Doozer show? Eeeesh. I was kinda hoping that got buried under a bunch of... Marjory. :smirk:
Now now... anything that could revitalize the franchise needs the benefit of the doubt. JHC's digital shows have been pretty good so far (I rather like Dinosaur Train). Too bad that it's only going to be European unless someone in the US gets a hand on it. I'd love for PBS to air the show.

Plus... New Doozer merchandise. Can't beat that with a stick.

Foodie

Reaction score
Now now... anything that could revitalize the franchise needs the benefit of the doubt. JHC's digital shows have been pretty good so far (I rather like Dinosaur Train). Too bad that it's only going to be European unless someone in the US gets a hand on it. I'd love for PBS to air the show.

Plus... New Doozer merchandise. Can't beat that with a stick.

I don't feel the show needs revitalization. It's as only as uhh... vitalized as one feels it is. I'm crazy like that though.

Plus, naming a doozer Baxter doesn't exactly make sense... unless there's a tool or something called a baxter. Is there? I guess I could do some research. :smirk: