Dreams about Muppets...

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream where I was watching MTM. The wedding scene was a bit longer than I'd remembered it, with the minister asking if anyone objected to the marriage. Uncle Deadly stood up and looked like he wanted to say something, but Piggy gave him a look and he sat back down. Was Uncle Deadly even in the movie? I don't think he was... *runs off to check Muppet Wiki*

Edit: Yes, he was! He was sitting behind the pigs.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I once had a dream I was married to Zoot and I was best friends with Rowlf, Janice and Floyd. Zoot and I had 4 kids a set of twins (a boy and a girl) and 2 more girls.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I had a dream the other day where I found Kermit and Robin Palisades figures being sold for a dollar each at a Christian bookstore. :stick_out_tongue:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Yeah. I got super excited, and I was dissapointed when I realized that it was just dream. What's weird is that they were being sold loose with no box or accessories or anything. Not to mention the fact that they were at a Christian bookstore.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I had a dream the other day where I found Kermit and Robin Palisades figures being sold for a dollar each at a Christian bookstore. :stick_out_tongue:
That is everyone's dream my friend. :stick_out_tongue:

MY DREAM:

So It was me, Piggy, Kermit, and Animal. We were like, secret agents who fought evil and stuff. It's wierd, because I never dreamt of a bad guy so...
ANYHOOT
So, for some reason, I was calling Animal Fuzzy, which I think I MEANT to say Fozzie. That's what it sounded like... (In... My head... :smile:)

So, of course, Kermit and Piggy were a couple, but... SO were me and Animal.

WUT.

Unless you never met me, you know I've got a things for Bears with bad puns.
(That means Fozzie you slow peeps. :stick_out_tongue: I'm joking. :smile:)

And for the rest of the dream, Piggy was fighting bad guys, while Kermit disabled a bomb.

WIERD!

Pianogirl

Reaction score
I just had another muppets dream earlier in the week, along with a couple other dreams. It was after reading Toga's heartbreaking fanfic "Heart of Gold" so it was pretty tragic.
It took place in my backyard, which had become a battle field. I had a bunker sort of thing where Rizzo and Gonzo were scrambling to fix things up inside. Kermit was wearing an old timey helmet adn we were all running into it. Thats all I remember.

I also had another dream that took place just last night. There was a muppet themed mall sort of things complete with a little food court where swedish chef was working. Gary, from the latest muppet film, was showing me around. Kermit was there giving a tour, and people were coming up to Gary, asking for his autograph. There was a room for learning how to puppeteer, and Fozzie was teaching it.
The only bad thing was it was a little pricey.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I saw unique photos and videos of the Muppet crew (Rollie Krewson, Ed Christie, etc) setting up the Fraggles for the episode, "Wembley and the Great Race". I even noticed Red with her hat on. I saw photos of various background Fraggles on stands. It was really interesting.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I was at a playroom with a TV, which was in a mall. In there, I was playing with cartoon plushes and Fraggle Rock plushes. They included the Red, Gobo, Boober, Mokey, Wembley, Murray Minstrel, and Brio Minstrel plushes. I think there were also Sesame Street and Muppet plushes, too. I looked up on eBay later to find out that there were plushes of the Trash Heap, Philo, Gunge, and all the Minstrels. I was so excited. My mother was looking out for me but I wanted to stay there some more.
Also in my dream, I watched a Good Morning America-type program in which Grover appeared as a special guest. It had a yellow background on the program.
That's all I could remember.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt "The Muppets...Again" was out on DVD (although it was still 2013), and I was watching it for the first time. Odd, since I know that in reality I would have seen it in theaters at least once.

Anyway, the nightmarish part was that the movie just wasn't good. I remember the Muppets were underused, and I had to keep fast forwarding through scenes with the human cast (which strangely included Amy Adams).

The movie bored me so much that I got on my computer to do something else while it was still playing (my back was to the movie). While online, I remember seeing a two star rating of the movie on IMDB. I also saw a promotional photo with Ricky Gervais and some of the main Muppets (and Uncle Deadly).

The few Muppet scenes I saw only had about four or five characters in them. There was some guy (who might have been Jason Segel) getting the Muppets to help him with something. Gonzo said a funny line that I can't remember.

Then there was this weird longshot of walkaround Muppets (surprisingly, Clifford was one of them) doing a show.