Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi guys!hugs everyone I've missed you all!
Chef Yu were suposed tu come bak Toozday .
You're the third person that told me that. I could have sworn I said Thursday. But I'm here now. So we have the same apartment this year .Great, huh?All the musketeers together again!
Prairie: Robin will be here in a little while.

Oh great! Then I can hand out souvenirs from my trip to you guys!
Rosita: You didn't bring home a kitten from that place with all the cats did you?

Aww darn..you guessed! No..I'm kidding! No..no kittens!
Gaffer looks relieved.

I go over and pet her That's right Gaffer. You're the queen kitty here!!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *unpacking the final boxes* Link, aren't you going to help me unpack?! ><

Link Hogthrob: *standing behind the door; waiting for Luanne's arrival* I would endure, but I'm already doing my job.

Angie: Your job?! You've been standing there for three hours! >.<

Link Hogthrob: That's right...for three hours!

Angie: Suit yourself, pig. *carrying a heavy box to Link's room* Euugh!

Link Hogthrob: I did that already.

Angie: Did what?!

Link Hogthrob: I am already suited. See? *exposes a highly-attractive leisure suit* Don't I spruce up nicely?

Angie: *eye-roll* Very funny!

Link Hogthrob: That, I am, but not as funny as handsome. <3

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: *standing around the empty apartment taking it all in* Yes, this will do nicely
Red: *wrinkles her nose* I don't know if I like it.
Beth: Come on Red, have an open mind. It's a fresh start. Besides, remember when we first started living together? It was a dorm room much smaller than this. And look, you still have a Fraggle hole over there
Red: I suppose you are right. Are Cookie and Rowlf coming?
Beth: Soon. I figured they'll take that room over there and you and I will take this first one here. This is going to be good. I promise. And I'm so excited to get reaccquainted with all the other folks in this community
Red: There has been a lot of change, that's for sure. All right, let's unpack.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rygel: (floating in his hoverchair, coming out of a University of Hensonville building, chuckling to himself) Well, it may not be a commerce planet ... but that can change ... heheheheh ...

Spike: (appearing from around a corner) You da guy I'm lookin' for?

Rygel: (floats up to meet Spike eye to eye) Who are you?

Spike: Business oppahtunity in da waitin'.

Rygel: (raises one eyebrow) You don't say? Is there a big corvinium market on this planet?

Spike: (sighs and shrugs) Kel's got food.

Rygel: (scoffs) Tempting as it is, I regret I yearn for more.

Spike: (smirks) As do I. Lucky fer da both of us, she's got ... plans.

Rygel: (smirks) I'll pawn the Hurlian Stone if this "Kel's" plans make me lots of money.

Spike: (grins and pats Rygel on the back) She's t'inkin' big, like magra krell-kinda big.

Rygel: (strokes what little chin he has) Intriguing. You know Uncharted Territory slang?

Spike: (grins) Trust me, Brows ... Kel not only wants ta know how far, how wide, an' how real da universe is, she plans on makin' a buck outta ev'ry square inch.

Rygel: (laughing) Krell!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *opens door to apartment 11* And we're back! *puts her duffel on the ground*

Susie: *lugging up a bucket filled with cleaning supplies* That means we can get a head start on cleaning up the apartment!

Ernie: Cleaning already? *brings up his bags*

Susie: You bet! *smiles* And maybe while we're at it we can write out a chart for doing chores! And make some lists and...

Bert: *lugging up both his bags and more cleaning supplies for Susie* Where did you want this bucket Susie?

Susie: Oh! *takes it from Bert* Sorry, I'll put it in the kitchen! *runs to do so*

Ellie: *plugs in a boom box, pops in some music and turns it up* Right now we dance! We clean later!

Susie: Well...alright but tell me you didn't bring any...

Ellie: *throws a handful of bright pink confetti into the air*

Susie: ...confetti -_-

Bert: We should all be used to that by now *unamused*

Ernie: *laughs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears the sounds of "We Built This City" playing high above. Hm, guess that means Ellie's cleaning her apartment.
Glad the folks are arriving, settling in, making themselves at home.

*Goes to deliver a wrapped package of radish bars as a belated birthday present to Red.

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *Hears music next door and dances along*

Woohoo!

*Trips and falls over her feet*

Ow....

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (peeping out from the kitchen) Is she--is she down?
Kermit: Looks that way. I think the marshmallow squares did the trick.
Gonzo: (popping up behind Kermit and making them both jump) I can do tricks!
Ru: Gonzo! Oh, sheesh, honey. Can you stop that?
Rizzo: (munching a marshmallow square) What'd he do now?
Ru: Well, he, um....(stops, smiles.) Nothing. He's fine. (to Kermit) We did sign up for it, you know?
Kermit: (smiling) I know. It should be interesting.
Rizzo: Theeth marthmallows thwares are greath! (swallows) What's for supper?
Ru: Um.... Let me check....
(There is a noisy crash overhead. They look at each other in surprise, then there is a concussive boom from below.)
Fozzie: (coming into the kitchen) Sounds like everybody's moving in! Hey--you need any help with supper? I know how to make the fruit salad....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes back after leaving Red's gift, smiling.
:batty: Vhat's got you jazzed?
Me: Remembering the hecuba good dream from last night.
UD: You mean, the one where... And the jack o' lantern helmet... and the slashed black dress...
Me: Shh, you'll give Ru bad ideas. Spooking of which, I've got a ficlet to write, hopefully this weekend or start of next to truly finish the series.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*dances to We Built This City playing next door* :big_grin:

knock, knock

Luanne: Hello?

Angie: *mopping the floors* Link! Get the door!

Link Hogthrob: *slicks his hair back and slips on the wet floor* Oof! *clings to his knee* x.x

Luanne: *rings the doorbell*

Angie: Oops. Sorry! ^^; *carefully walks to the door* ^w^

Luanne: Hello, is this Apartment #10? *beat* Oh! Angela! Hello, darling! *gives me a tight hug*

Angie: Euugh! x.x H-hello, Luanne...w-welcome home!

Luanne: Oh, thank you for the warm welcome, dear. Now, where is Link? Doesn't he live here, too? *blinks* Link, darling? o.o

Link Hogthrob: *twitches* ...can somebody kiss my boo-boo? I gave myself an owie. D':

Luanne: *sighs* -.-

Angie: This is going to be a very long year...