Very Rare Photo Find!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Very neat.

Now I'm envious of Lisa and Cheryl...I wanna brush Splurge's teeth!

Hubert

Reaction score
Not entirely what you mean...if you are referring to the link, then that should be fine. If you are referring to posting the actual pic this thread, I'm not entirely sure on that...as in a way, it belongs to the eBay seller, yet at the same time, the pic itself doesn't.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Not entirely what you mean...if you are referring to the link, then that should be fine. If you are referring to posting the actual pic this thread, I'm not entirely sure on that...as in a way, it belongs to the eBay seller, yet at the same time, the pic itself doesn't.
I was referring to the picture itself. Should I not post the actual picture up?

Hubert

Reaction score
I would say that the eBay link is fine anyway. I dunno if you would be allowed to post it up or not, but the link should do.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I didn't see anything on the forum rules in terms of pictures and videos violating anything. Most likely pictures that are sold on eBay or Amazon would be copied quality pictures which by the seller is unknown if it's authorized or not or an original print. Personally I think it's okay if a picture link on the forum would be okay, as long as it's not printed out or saved, if it's a link to it's original website, it shoud be okay because links and videos no matter where it's posted, it's attacted to it's original link so it should all be legal. And besides that, since it is eBay, if the auction has ended, the image link probably wouldn't last long anyways.

But aside from all the legal mombo jumbo discussion, back to the main focus of the picture. I never knew that Muppets Inc. did something with the Dental Health Association. Though I'm not quite sure if the girls in there are in fact Lisa and Cheryl. Sometimes in projects Jim's kids would be a part of it and sometimes they won't, especially in commercials like the Easy Bake Oven with Little Bird for instance.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I didn't see anything on the forum rules in terms of pictures and videos violating anything. Most likely pictures that are sold on eBay or Amazon would be copied quality pictures which by the seller is unknown if it's authorized or not or an original print. Personally I think it's okay if a picture link on the forum would be okay, as long as it's not printed out or saved, if it's a link to it's original website, it shoud be okay because links and videos no matter where it's posted, it's attacted to it's original link so it should all be legal. And besides that, since it is eBay, if the auction has ended, the image link probably wouldn't last long anyways.

But aside from all the legal mombo jumbo discussion, back to the main focus of the picture. I never knew that Muppets Inc. did something with the Dental Health Association. Though I'm not quite sure if the girls in there are in fact Lisa and Cheryl. Sometimes in projects Jim's kids would be a part of it and sometimes they won't, especially in commercials like the Easy Bake Oven with Little Bird for instance.
Then, maybe, I should upload the picture to the forum incase the link gets deleted right?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I really don't think those kinda pictures should be allowed to be sold, unless the Henson Family put it up for auction. It's a personal photo from the Henson Family!