Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did he ever reveal who's playing LARRY and his girlfriend ARIE................................L in the new movie? Someone, I have a feeling Jenna Fischer would be the most logical choice for ARIE......................................L, not sure about LARRY though. And who will be performing WALLY?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Did he ever reveal who's playing LARRY and his girlfriend ARIE................................L in the new movie? Someone, I have a feeling Jenna Fischer would be the most logical choice for ARIE......................................L, not sure about LARRY though. And who will be performing WALLY?
I heard rumors about Colin Firth playing LARRY and Natalie Portman playing ARIE................................L, but I can't confirm if that's true. I've also heard Morgan Freeman might play FEZ FINANCIALLY-STABLEMAN, but again, just rumors...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I seem to recall someone mentioning that he's... not quite all there, if you know what I mean... so I guess in a sense, he really doesn't know any better, but at the same time, you'd think somebody would try to explain to him that he can't do things like this because it's stealing.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well, I seem to recall someone mentioning that he's... not quite all there, if you know what I mean... so I guess in a sense, he really doesn't know any better, but at the same time, you'd think somebody would try to explain to him that he can't do things like this because it's stealing.
I suppose the closest thing I can compare him to is Christian Weston Chandler aka Chris-Chan (look him up if you don't know him). Here is a guy who's not all there, has a clearly copyright-infringing idea (Chris has Sonichu, Sirrico has the Puppeterz) and people keep trying to call them out on it but they will not listen. Granted, we aren't really trolling Sirrico the way people on 4chan troll Chris, but if he's going to put all that stuff out on the internet, it's going to be mocked.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Let's say somebody made a video with a puppet that wasn't theirs, but they gave all credit to the original builders. In addition, the puppet didn't really have an established character, so whomever made the video gave the puppet his or her own creative personality. Would this be considered stealing?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well I mean, if that person actually bought the puppet themselves, or the puppets were built for them, then it shouldn't considered stealing; though at the same time, it does seem fair to give the original builder(s) some credit as well... I believe John mentioned earlier in the thread having a little misunderstanding regarding the use of the puppets he bought from the builder.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heh, not only is my previous blog post about Sirrico back in the "Popular Posts" widget, somehow, it jumped all the way up to number three, of like ten posts.

Do you think he Googles himself a lot or some thing?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Heh, not only is my previous blog post about Sirrico back in the "Popular Posts" widget, somehow, it jumped all the way up to number three, of like ten posts.

Do you think he Googles himself a lot or some thing?
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the guy had a big enough ego to do that.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
But isn't the post negative towards what he's doing? I can't see why he'd wanted to keep bumping that up.
I guess it's Joseph Sirrico we're talking about here, better not ask questions. :stick_out_tongue: