I won't be posting anymore...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks guys,
I don't know how long I think I'll be gone for, but right now, I'm just taking a break..maybe a week.

I'm still here, I'll be popping in to check my PMs, like I said above, but other than that, I'm not here.

Happy New Years!

Hubert

Reaction score
Will be sad to see your activity lessen for a bit, Mitchell, but we all need a break at some point. Happy New Year's and hope to see you again soon. :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm taking a little break from here, at least for now. I don't know how long I'll be leaving for, but I'll still keep popping in every time to time to answer PMs and stuff, but I'm gonna try to stay away from posting.

I feel bad leaving, I'll miss a lot of you guys. But I think I should really take a break from this place.

Signing out,
-Mitchell
Farewell, Muppetfan123. I'll miss you so much and I wish you a Happy New Year. I hope you come back soon.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks guys,
I don't know how long I think I'll be gone for, but right now, I'm just taking a break..maybe a week.

I'm still here, I'll be popping in to check my PMs, like I said above, but other than that, I'm not here.

Happy New Years!
Well, it was great posting you, Mitchell. It's sad that you need to focus on "real life" stuff. Please come back soon if you have the chance.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
A life? What's that? :stick_out_tongue:

No, it was really more about different events here that lead me to realize I really needed to take a short break from here.

I've been popping in since I decided to leave on Sunday (and posted my brief leaving letter on Monday) to answer PMs, and I briefly looked at my alerts, (only clicked to ones that lead to this thread) but other than that, I'm still not really here.

I will be posting a little here and there, but not like I usually do. I guess we all gotta take a vacation, even from all the good stuff.:wink:

-Mitchell

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
A life? What's that? :stick_out_tongue:

No, it was really more about different events here that lead me to realize I really needed to take a short break from here.

I've been popping in since I decided to leave on Sunday (and posted my brief leaving letter on Monday) to answer PMs, and I briefly looked at my alerts, (only clicked to ones that lead to this thread) but other than that, I'm still not really here.

I will be posting a little here and there, but not like I usually do. I guess we all gotta take a vacation, even from all the good stuff.:wink:

-Mitchell
Thanks for the explanation, Muppetfan123. It's nice seeing you again. I hope you have fun chatting with us if you have time.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello, MC Members,

It has come to a point where I won't posting as much anymore and I am not so sure when I will come back. I have to go to school and that sure is a killer machine to me. (sighs) It's hard to say goodbye to all of you guys. It feels like the petals are off the rose. I appreciate everyone for letting me join in. I will let you know when I come to MC again, but I don't know when. I give kudos to everyone for making me smile (almost) every day.

- Colette (a.k.a muppetfan24/7)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Aw. :frown:

It's hard to say goodbye.
We're gonna miss you here! Please keep checking back every so often, and come back soon!

Somehow I know, we'll meet again,
Not sure quite where, and I don't know just when...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello, MC Members,

It has come to a point where I won't posting as much anymore and I am not so sure when I will come back. I have to go to school and that sure is a killer machine to me. (sighs) It's hard to say goodbye to all of you guys. It feels like the petals are off the rose. I appreciate everyone for letting me join in. I will let you know when I come to MC again, but I don't know when. I give kudos to everyone for making me smile (almost) every day.

- Colette (a.k.a muppetfan24/7)
Aaww... I'll miss you so much. I hope you come back again at some point. :cry:
Farewell, Muppetfan24/7. We had great memories together.

P.S. You cannot leave the magic.