I won't be posting anymore...

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Ok, so, my school starts back on August 8th (Wednesday of next week if I'm not mistaken.) because of this I've decided that I won't be on for at least the first 2 and a half weeks of School.
I'll be back after that.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'M BAAAAACKK!!
Howdy everyone! It's great to be back here, I had a great time at camp, but I still missed you all, great to see you all again!

Greengables95

Reaction score
I'm not leaving per se, but I'll be posting less frequently once the real school year begins. I had to go back Thursday until noon, and I did not have to go today but I had to return for this course I am taking in Public Speaking from 8-9. Once the real year begins, though, I'll probably be here for only the weekends, days off, and holiday breaks. I want to do well this year (after all, Junior year is very critical for college accceptance) and posting like I have been this week might proove to be the worst distraction in the world. I'll be here on occasion, though.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
School: What a tragic waste of young crazies...

Anyone feel like starting a protest?

"MCers ARE SMARTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE! THEY DON"T NEED TO ATTEND SCHOOL! THEY ALREADY LEARNED THEIR LIFE LESSONS!" :stick_out_tongue:
I agree with that, Hubert! :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm taking a little break from here, at least for now. I don't know how long I'll be leaving for, but I'll still keep popping in every time to time to answer PMs and stuff, but I'm gonna try to stay away from posting.

I feel bad leaving, I'll miss a lot of you guys. But I think I should really take a break from this place.

Signing out,
-Mitchell