MFS widescreen DVD trade

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere for the widescreen DVD of Muppets from Space, but I've had no luck. So would anyone who has one like to make a trade with me for it? Thank you. BTW, it has to play in a region 1 DVD player.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's possible no one has it, or cares to trade it.

Now, actually, the real reason I'm posting here is because I want to know what makes this release of the DVD so rare and sought after...

I found my copy THREE years ago in the bargain bin at a grocery store. They had a bunch of copies of both this release and the 2005 release. I only got this one because I thought the green moon was ugly...

So...it confuses me why no one is able to find this dvd, even online :/

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Look, does anyone want the Blu-ray? I'll trade it with you for the original widescreen DVD.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask you guys something, relating to this. - Is the Muppets from Space Blu-Ray in widescreen? There's nothing on the packaging that tells me if it is or not.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask you guys something, relating to this. - Is the Muppets from Space Blu-Ray in widescreen? There's nothing on the packaging that tells me if it is or not.
I don't own the Blu-ray, but it seems to be. From what I've heard though, the DVD included in this combo pack is the same full-screen-only DVD that's been going around for years.